What's new

Japanese Colleges that offer M.F.A in Costume design

Cmedua

Registered
4 Dec 2016
I'm a soon to be graduating costume design major. Eventually after I've been out in the world long enough I would like to move to Japan and seek a degree in costume design on a master level (M.F.A) I was wondering if any of you can point me in the right direction of which school I should research in order to achieve this.

If you foresee needing instruction to be in English and such a program actually exists, you should be able to find it with a google search.

How's your Japanese?

If you foresee needing instruction to be in English and such a program actually exists, you should be able to find it with a google search.

How's your Japanese?
Googling has given me some 'wary' result. When I google it I get either fashion design stuff or 'sexy' Japanese costumes.As I'm keep getting fashion stuff I don't know if that means that Costume is more Fashion based over there compared to how it more Theatre based here in the U.S. I also don't know if I'll get better result if I look for it in Japanese as I've just started learning Japanese (I'm hoping that in 3 to 4 years of I've have mastered it enough to go to school over there.)

Back
Top Bottom