What's new

Is there a band better then Melt Banana?!!!

Theskiesareours

Theskiesareours
10 May 2007
Hey I Finally got to see Melt Banana In Columbus Ohio. I drove 2 and a half hours by myself for the show and it was by far the best show I had ever been to. This makes me think are there any other bands as amazing as Melt Banana? I also like 00100 and what I have heard of Bordems. If you have any music suggestions please feal free to tell me about something I should hear.

I think there are more appropriate categories for posts like this.
Yep. Pretty sure this should be in one of the Entertainment forums.

I can't say that I've heard of this band, but I would think that there are likely some bands that are as good, or better...and would guess that some folks who are more in the know here, can help you out.

That's one reason why I have moved it here...the other is about the same--this is the simply the right place for it !! You'll surely get your answer soon !! MM

Melt Banana are a strangely unique band along with their unique sound.I wouldn't go as far to say they're the best band in the world, but they're good. :p

Sound is awsome, It's called Noise Rock in Japan. Do a search for Noise Rock on the internet, you will probably find a lot more bands!

Mr children are probably the best band in Japan. Their recent Cd is called Home, maybe you can check out Shirushi on youtube

Back
Top Bottom