What's new

Is it wrong?or not?

It is foolish to argue that 'love', once 'active' has age limitations or whatever. Its a bloody instinct we have, so its pretty natural that people who experience it are capable of understanding the damn thing. The question is whether they can handle it without 'love' raping their lives completely. Its much easier when people age a bit and become cynical and bitter.

Exactly. You can know what love is without knowing how to handle it, and life experience is one of the things that helps with that. The young and inexperienced are probably more likely to make a fool of themselves for love, but believe me, older people aren't immune.

It's not something you can know you've experienced, if you don't understand it.

Very faulty logic. We experience things all the time that we don't understand. I walked home in a thunderstorm the other day. My understanding of how they work is very fuzzy, but I know I was in the middle of one!

Very faulty logic. We experience things all the time that we don't understand. I walked home in a thunderstorm the other day. My understanding of how they work is very fuzzy, but I know I was in the middle of one!

Completely different.

Acually it's pretty obvious as to how, so I don't think it needs me to explain it.

This is a logical fallacy called "begging the question". You claim to prove that something is so just by stating that it is so.

The first rule of successful debating is to assume nothing.

I wasn't aware I was debating.

And that fallacy doesn't apply to what you quoted.

And by they way everyone, I think I may be a hypocrite. >.<

I wasn't aware I was debating.

And that fallacy doesn't apply to what you quoted.

And by they way everyone, I think I may be a hypocrite. >.<

"Serious Discussion". What do people do here? In fact, what do people do anywhere? Multiple inconsistent views voiced and argued for easily equal a debate in any sphere.

Why would it not? You made the same mistake again.

I don't know about that, but it appears that you cbf to come up with an argument.

You're right. Half way through this I didn't even know if believed what I was saying anymore, because of personal experiences.

Well I have a question, which may seem stupid to some people and to others not...
Do you think it is wrong to have a crush for someone that you don't even know for "real", I mean with who you never met in person before?
Is it wrong or is it okay?
What do you think?
I've been seeing a lot of people who fall for each other by just chatting on internet...
So I was asking myself if it would be wrong or not☝
I think its alright myself..personally, I met the girl I'm in love with on another forum. I plan on visiting her in Sweden next year.

Its allright i think, if someone is really nice and what u are looking for, then why not? Allthough it would suck if the person pretends to be someone else and end up to be an old perv or something.

Back
Top Bottom