What's new

introduction

ryuurui

品天龍涙
17 Jul 2010
hi all,

I am from Europe, currently living in Japan for 10 years, and studying Chinese and Japanese calligraphy for 7. I am also writing books and poetry. I am about to finish a draft for my new book about calligraphy. I have not seen any thread about calligraphy, so my question would be: is there anyone interested in this subject?

All the best!

Oh, I am intrested, I would like to do some.I guess it may contribute to my japanese studies and besides tha,t improve my hand writing which has always been horrible.
:p

Uhm, I think you are referring to ツ習ナスナ。ツ rather than ツ鞘?倪?慊ケ. calligraphy has nothing to do with pretty handwriting. ツ習ナスナ。ツ on the other hand, and especially ニ馳ニ停?慊習ナスナ。, is mainly aiming at practicing well balanced handwriting. That is why Japanese kids at school hate it so much.

Shodou is an abstract art, some calligraphy look like they were written by a mad king with shaky hands.

Have you ever tried it or thinking of starting?

Well my intentions are not that artistic, I know calligraphy is a form of art to the japanese, and I reckon it is.
I'm intrested but more on the benefits it may bring to may language learning.

Well my intentions are not that artistic, I know calligraphy is a form of art to the japanese, and I reckon it is.
I'm intrested but more on the benefits it may bring to may language learning.

Well, then shuuji it is. I have found out that best way to learn kanji is to write them down. Why not to learn how to do it correctly at the same time? You can do it with a pen.

ペン習字速効上達

Welcome to Jref.

I have to keep up with my Kanji, so I will definitely have a look at it.

Back
Top Bottom