What's new

Introduction

J-Life

後輩
10 Sep 2003
Hello Everyone!

I wanted to take the time to let everyone know that I am glad to be a part of this site. I presently work for an online company selling Japanese items and am on a quest to gain and share as much knowledge as possible about all things Japanese. I have decades of experience in all areas of Japanese life and am anxious to share and receive from as many people as possible. Feel free to check out our site and contact me with all your cultural questions.
See you around the Forum!

Jo Kato

www.jlifeinternational.com

From this little shack of a house a way over here in these here hills--the Japan Alps--I sit on the floor in this tiny, cluttered room typing out a real Shinshu greeting for you jlifeintl san !!

Yo. . . ocha da ze !! as I slosh the quite warm water around in the teapot to pull out more flavor, nodding towards the pickeled nozuwana and battered and fried taranome that I just clipped from the bush behind the house. Yes, it's a lazy Shinano country morning; no one going nowhere fast, and plenty of tea and wild mountain vegetables to show for it. Here, have a seat. Oh, and don't mind the TV it's always on but no one ever watches it really, let's talk about the road construction project down the road, and the neighbor's garden. . .

Welcome to the forum !! I hope you enjoy all of it as, like you said, we all share and learn together. See you 'round !!🙂

Back
Top Bottom