What's new

Ink Treasures - ink painting and calligraphy art

ryuurui

品天龍涙
17 Jul 2010
Today, together with an accomplished ink painter Mariusz Szmerdt (翔準), we are oficially launching the Ink Treasures project. Our website will be devoted to the subject of Chinese and Japanese ink painting and calligraphy. I know that some of the older Jref members may remember me from my activity in the field of Japanese calligraphy. Well, this new website of ours will include both sister arts of the Far East.
Your feedback is more than welcome!

Ink Treasures | Artistic project by Mariusz Szmerdt and Ponte Ryuurui

cheers,
Mariusz Szmerdt (翔隼) and Ponte Ryuurui (品天龍淚)

Today, together with an accomplished ink painter Mariusz Szmerdt (翔準), we are oficially launching the Ink Treasures project. Our website will be devoted to the subject of Chinese and Japanese ink painting and calligraphy. I know that some of the older Jref members may remember me from my activity in the field of Japanese calligraphy. Well, this new website of ours will include both sister arts of the Far East.
Your feedback is more than welcome!

Ink Treasures | Artistic project by Mariusz Szmerdt and Ponte Ryuurui

cheers,
Mariusz Szmerdt (翔隼) and Ponte Ryuurui (品天龍淚)

Congrats Ponte Ryuurui. Now your website it way beyond calligraphy, that it includes ink painting too.

One of the results of combined efforts of an ink painter Mariusz Szmerdt and myself.

Ink painting - Mariusz Szmerdt
Calligraphy / poem - Ponte Ryuurui

Text:

Our ink coloured mind
Bewitched for a lifetime
By the ancient mystery tale
Of a dragon amongst the clouds

dragon clean reswm.jpg

More of our art / articles, etc. on Ink Treasures | Artistic project by Mariusz Szmerdt and Ponte Ryuurui

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom