What's new

Indians In Tokyo Club

India will have more billionaires than any other country in the world in a decade

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
8 Oct 2008
Indians in Tokyo is an effort to bridge between Japan and India. For Indians In Tokyo Club Membership, please CONTACT RAJ ADHIKARY. You can reach Raj Adhikary @ 090.9977.8935. Membership is FREE.

Hi,
I came to Japan on 9th. Staying in Itami.
I would like to be a member of Tokyo Club.
Can you keep me posted on the events in this club? Thanks!

Hi Chirpy9

Thank you for your interest in Joining Indians In Tokyo Club. We will keep everyone posted about our events on the forum. Please check the forum for updates on different events. Or else, you can call me at my number and I will email you our membership form to you. It is free to join the club.

Raj, What activities do you have planned for this club? I just moved to Tokyo on a consulting gig from the US and can help out.

Thanks for your Concern

Hi prabhatk,

I shall ask you to get in touch with me over my telephone number. We can always discuss on your views. We are involved in different activities in Japan as well in India. We can share those detail with you once I hear from you. Well, we welcome you to Japan, hopefully you are enjoying your stay here. It's a excellent country to live in. Please note, I have moved to Japan just like yourself some 6 years back with my Japanese wife from the U.S.

Regards,
Raj

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome Raj. We can talk over the weekend if that's convenient for you. Is that number at the top of this thread a good number to call you at?

Thread Moved

The thread was moved to "Community" in the Members' Lounge section, which I think is a better home for it. Good luck with your club! 🙂

Back
Top Bottom