What's new

If you got in a streetfight which video game character would you want with you?

thejapanguy

先輩
12 Nov 2010
I don't know why this popped up in my head, but I have a question. This shows how much of a nerd I am, but it's all good.

If you got into a streetfight, which video game character would you most want with you, why? (but you can only choose one)

On the flip side, who wouldn't you want with you?

-For me, I'd probably take Shinobi ...stop time...and show those bad guys what "bad" really is.

-I don't want that chef from Burger Time anywhere near me. I would think if we get into a street fight and your "secret weapon" is to sprinkle salt and pepper on people...namely some muscle-bound, real-weapon-toting members of a gang...we're not going to last very long...I'm just saying.

Duke Nukem because he's master of the one liners and always gets the babes. Hail to the king baby!

Arthur from Ghost N Goblins. One hit and you're running around in your boxers Come on! At least Maximo could a couple of hits before losing his armor.

I would be Ryu from street fighter... He doesn't have a lot of special powers but at least he can do hadoken :D

Justin, I hear you on the Arthur, he'll get you killed in real life...but he might be able to take out one or two people in the process. So maybe he's okay if it's a small group. Duke Nukem though, you'd be hard pressed to find someone else with that kind of firepower...good choice.

Ryu, nice! That hadouken, and hurricane kick (tatsu maki sen pyu kyaku) seem like they'd be effective.

I was worried about the Guy choice at first. But I do have to keep in mind that him, Haggar, and Cody did take on the whole Mad Gear gang by themselves.

Back
Top Bottom