What's new

I'd like to know..

King of Tokyo

The Funky Homosapien.
7 Dec 2003
Who gave me negative reputation points and removed my signature picture? It makes little sense seeing as I have had that little signature picture for atleast a month while Admins and Mods have seen it and not found it to be innapropriate or that it needed to be removed. Whoever took it out must be an Admin or Mod that isn't that active (Or they would have seen the sig a long time ago) and just comes back once in a while to delete my sigs? If you are going to delete my sig the least you can do is leave your name, I think Mods should be required to do that at the very least. Anyway, I don't think there was anything wrong with it and I would like to be able to use it, so I'd like to know who deleted it, and if the other Admins and Mods agree that my sig should be censored. Thanks.

Edit: Meh... You know what.. I don't even care.. I'll just use another picture.. But I still don't think it should have been removed.. And I can't see how I have four warnings.. Someone delete this thread if they please..

King of Tokyo said:
Who gave me negative reputation points and removed my signature picture? It makes little sense seeing as I have had that little signature picture for atleast a month while Admins and Mods have seen it and not found it to be innapropriate or that it needed to be removed. Whoever took it out must be an Admin or Mod that isn't that active (Or they would have seen the sig a long time ago) and just comes back once in a while to delete my sigs? If you are going to delete my sig the least you can do is leave your name, I think Mods should be required to do that at the very least. Anyway, I don't think there was anything wrong with it and I would like to be able to use it, so I'd like to know who deleted it, and if the other Admins and Mods agree that my sig should be censored. Thanks.

Edit: Meh... You know what.. I don't even care.. I'll just use another picture.. But I still don't think it should have been removed.. And I can't see how I have four warnings.. Someone delete this thread if they please..
There are sig rules...you broke them ;-)...as did lina and some others....they got the replacement sig instead hehe...as for the neg rep...don't mind that..happens all the time...some ppl just are that lame and think they'll get revenge :p shikatanai !!...

Back
Top Bottom