What's new

Do you guys like the new quote?

Putrefaction

不幸中の幸い. . . がない.
7 Nov 2008
I asked Admin JP to change the quote slightly to have no italics. As you may have noticed, or maybe been accustomed to, some words are distorted in italics-- in particular. Now, without italics, I find that it looks much smoother and "cooler".

How do you guys like it, compared to the other?

I asked Dutch Baka to change the quote slightly to have no italics. How do you guys like it, compared to the other?

I didn't know Dave was involved in that, but I do hope the other members approve of that change.
:)

Oh my god I totally massively spaced out! It was you that I asked! Edited the topic.

So yes, thank you. Look how clean that looks!!

Check out Admin JP's post. If you look, he quoted me on my previous message! It changed from being italic to not being italic.

Check out Admin JP's post. If you look, he quoted me on my previous message! It changed from being italic to not being italic.

Ahhhhhh~~~ Thank you for the explanation!

Although.... looking at the Quote now, I prefer the italics. Bring back the italics, I say!!!!

Oh no! I was hoping people would like it without italics, I find it much more clearer! Some Kanji and hira/kata are easier to read.

Back
Top Bottom