What's new

Leaving you

Welcome back Elizabeth van Kampen. Continue getting better and looking forward to more of your insight and posts!

Thank you all for your nice and warm words
The problem was that the neurologist gave me no hope of improvement, because my sixth brain had been out of oxygen. But it slowly my left eye came back to normal. Sometimes it helps to be an optimist.
Thanks a million for all your kind words.

It seems one of the joys of getting along in years is waking each day to find some new challenge with our health to overcome. Most of the time my doctor's solution to problems is "Give it some time and it will go away", or ,"You will get used to it". Lately it seems to be "Take this pill, if it doesn't work take two of them". Hope you stay well!

Uncle Frank

😊

Hello 4321go in China,

Thanks a million for your complement! And thank you for reading my story
about the former Dutch East Indies, today beautiful Indonesia.

It will finish the whole story in March, I also have to tell about my visit of 14 days in Japan. That was in 2000.

Thank you!

wow~~ looking forward to that~

I am so lucky that can read the special story freely .
Thank your for sharing your story~

this thread is completely new for me ☝ 😌

I am glad, Elizabeth that you are back here with us, and hope your eyes will be better day by day. hope to see you here often.

🙂

Hello Alma and 4321go,

Thanks a million for your very nice words.
With my story I try to explain that I was completely uprooted when the Dutch were ordered to leave Indonesia. I lost my father and I lost ""my" country.
The history of the Dutch working and living in the former Dutch East Indies is unknown and completely ignored by all nations, most of all by the Dutch in Holland.
That is why I am very grateful that you are interested. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom