What's new

i want to change my nickname

Alma

nature's sweet success
2 Apr 2005
is this possible? to change my nickname, but not to register again. im not sure what happened when i registered, i guess i was tired or just a lack of imagination, so i put my real name.

please?

:haihai:

I like your real name!!!! ALMA ALMA.. mmm nice!!

but i dont know about changing...

It's not possible to change nicknames. The only way is to re-register.

But i agree with Dutch Baka. Alma is a great name. I'd keep it. :)

I admire you for using your real name. I'd admire you more if you put your last name with it.

Alma said:
is this possible? to change my nickname, but not to register again. im not sure what happened when i registered, i guess i was tired or just a lack of imagination, so i put my real name.
Please send me a PM. Admins occasionally succumb to sudden impulses of benevolence. :)

uh, now you almost convinced me to keep it. i also like my name, but it is kind of funny to always look at it here. and my last name, hahaha, you couldnt read it properly, mikecash, i bet. i actually admire all you people for posting your pics on that other thread.

thomas, thanks i will contact you in some time

🙂

It wouldn't matter if I could read it or not. I just admire it when people put their names on their statements instead of anonymously expressing themselves under a nickname.

yes, but you see, this is big forum, and my name is just small part of all this. thanks anyway. and when i registered, i wanted to put someting different, but then i realized that my name is totally diferent from all these nicknames. and nobody never know that is my name, if i didnt start this. and, where i live, it is soooo popular name, grrrr i know so many girls named like me. but seems to me, i am only one here :) uh, so i will keep it

oh and if anyone cares, Alma in arabian (and hungarian) means apple, and in spanish - soul

also, i will put my pic too, as soon as i find that thread. please, be gentle with comments 😊

nice meaning of the name, SOUL APPLE it would be then hihi

but i understand what you mean, to read your own name all the time, i wouldnt like myself either....

I think Alam is a nice name. I have no problem with people using their own name and it is nice to that you know what your name means. Mine is Michael and it is Hebrew in origin and means 'He who is like to God'. I have seen the Kanji for it on another site, but I can't seem to find it now. I do know how it is written in Katakana though - 'Ma I Ke Ru' for Michael and 'Ma I Ku' for Mike (Excuse the romanji, but I haven't got any software that can put this into Japanese)

My name is dave( officialy Davey.. but that sounds small.... I geuss i am small... )(from david)... meaning i dont want to say!!!.... but i wouldnt like to use it myself... i like it.. but thats why NICKNAMES came to the world, to use a name you can choose yourself.. and not the name you have given

Interesting Result

Since this was my first Forum and first time on the web when I joined, I used my whole name. Later , I worried it would cause me problems. I was l nervous when I noticed almost no one used their real names. As far as I can tell, after 2 years here on the Forum, it has not bought me a bit of grief. If anything, I was surprised to GOOGLE my name and find it on Google many times for posts I made here; felt a little famous.

Frank

😊

I know what you mean, Frank.

Personally, I've never had a problem, either, ... using my own name on the web....so far !

I only use the "nom-de-web" (!) 'cause I wanted a little laugh ! But if anybody wants my real name, what I look like, where I live and the color of my socks .... all they have to do is view my "public profile", and click on my website !

I see that quite a few others are in the same situation around here!

It's the totally anonymous ones I worry about ....!

Best Regards,

ニ淡ニ停?。ニ停?

Just for a laugh !

I just "Googled" ....... "Sensuikan san" .... !

You're right !

ニ淡ニ停?。ニ停?

The only reason I use Mycernius was because of another site. It said choose a username and Mike was already being used. Having an interest in Ancient Egypt I chose one of the Pharohs who had one of the Giza Pyramids and I have used it ever since. I didn't fancy something like Mike4512 or with another number after it and I'm not fond of Mick.

Frank D. White said:
Since this was my first Forum and first time on the web when I joined, I used my whole name. Later , I worried it would cause me problems. I was l nervous when I noticed almost no one used their real names. As far as I can tell, after 2 years here on the Forum, it has not bought me a bit of grief. If anything, I was surprised to GOOGLE my name and find it on Google many times for posts I made here; felt a little famous.

Frank

😊

that is really cool frank!!!!!

frank on Google

Back
Top Bottom