What's new

I need HELP How do I delet my threads?

Users cannot delete their own threads, but they can edit their posts.

Originally posted by thomas
Users cannot delete their own threads, but they can edit their posts.
It is a little confusing. If it is your thread and you delete the first post does that not then delete the entire thread?

Originally posted by Elizabeth
It is a little confusing. If it is your thread and you delete the first post does that not then delete the entire thread?

That's correct, Elizabeth, that's why users are not allowed to delete threads.

Souske, users can only edit their own posts. Locking or moving threads, deleting posts and threads etc. are moderator privileges.

Originally posted by thomas
That's correct, Elizabeth, that's why users are not allowed to delete threads.

Souske, users can only edit their own posts. Locking or moving threads, deleting posts and threads etc. are moderator privileges.
I have actually deleted one of mine before, though, which is why I was asking.

When I edited my topic it said DELETE so I check the box and cliked ok and then it said I am not allowed to delete it and that I was either not activated which I am.

I have changed the settings a while ago. Anyhow, if you wish to delete a specific thread the team will be glad to help you.

:)

Thomas what is the code in HTML to make a linke I want to make my site in my signature

Thomas is currently out of town until the end of the week atm Souske. Once he gets back, i'm sure he will be able to answer any and all question you may have.

Thomas is currently out of town until the end of the week atm Souske. Once he gets back, i'm sure he will be able to answer any and all question you may have.

I am having a similar problem. I wish to alter a post I made on the thread 'Parting' in the 'Love and Relationship' section.
I'm not getting the option 'edit post' displayed

I made a comment about my dad that I want to change, because my girl has charmed even him!!! What an angel!

As mentioned above please PM a team member, we'll be glad to edit your post.

Back
Top Bottom