What's new

I failed JLPT thrice...

Yes, if you want to pass ... or to have a useful level of Japanese understanding... you'll need a lot more practice.
Particularly listening practice, judging by your score. These might help.

Erin's Challenge: an older educational site, but has plenty of material to practice listening with. WEB版 エリンが挑戦!にほんごできます。
Japonin Teacher's Blog: essays with accompanying audio/video that are very similar to JLPT readings: Japanese culture - Learn Japanese Online - JOI Teachers blog
Sambon Juku: a youtube channel of Japanese lessons in Japanese that are very easy to listen to: 三本塾Sambon Juku

Obviously you can also invest in any of the audio/software courses (Assamil, Pimsleur, etc.) I always considered them a bit pricey and never bought them myself, and I'm not recommending them particularly, but they *are* targeted at exactly the skills you most need to build right now.

I failed the N2 and the N1 once each before I passed them.

The real key to passing the JLPT is just to do a lot of listening and reading of native materials, and to study enough to understand them.
Essays and documentaries are ideal because of the kind of material on the JLPT, but anything is better than nothing.

Back
Top Bottom