What's new

I don't get it...

H

Helpmeplease

Hi, I've created an account a few months ago under the user "Erik". I havn't been able to do anything since I've registered the account. I havn't even made one single post or email or private message. Why am I waiting for access for so long? I don't even have the privledge to email anyone to enquire about this. I have to resort to making a fake account to send you a message. I checked the forum's calender, and it didn't have anything in there indicating the date I registered was "Blacklist everyone new" day. Oh well... please correct this...

As far as i can tell, there is nobody registered with the name "Erik".
I suggest you to register again under that name. You should get instant access to all the features, after you've done so.

Originally posted by Twisted
I suggest you to register again under that name. You should get instant access to all the features, after you've done so.

The account is quite real. Whenever I want to do something like post something or private message or anything intersting, I just get this;

Japan Forum Message
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Logged in user: Erik [logout]

This is not cool. Been pretty patient for months.

Originally posted by Twisted

Heck if you want, I'll give you my login and password if your having your doubts about it being a real account... just give PM if you want those.

Back
Top Bottom