What's new

I am looking for yaoi sites

Everyone has something important to admit...if you deny yourself the honesty you deserve then you go through life feeling horrid, it shouldn't be that way. You don't have something like that to admit x24, so it's not as bad for you...your conscience isn't weighed down by dishonesty like that, as far as I know. (and I don't know much)

This thread isn't about the personal lifestyle choices of our members because such a discussion is a slippery slope that usually turns into something less than constructive... Stay on-topic please or it will be locked.
:)

quite right chef man, we've had this problem before
*claps hands* back on topic! ^.^
So i just started reading Gravitation (total yaoi)
I'm a little put out by the artwork though...who's read it?

I'm on Spike's side too! And Onigiri Chan~ I really have to agree with all those you've said! d=(^.^)=b~ Least they've e courage to admit and come to terms with themselves rather then deny their conscience and cheat themselves by being someone they are not. I'm sure if you accept and see them AS a person and NOT a gay, they are just like any person you find on e street! And well, it really does look like it getting very off track so.. lets continue with Yaoi and not something else! (^.^*)

Gravitation.. Urm, yes I had seen both e manga and anime.. The drawings aren't that amazing in e manga compared to e anime.. I should say just stick to e anime so as not to get disappointed.. (^.^;A Coz in e manga, not only is e drawings average, from around vol. 7 onwards, e plot starts to get ridiculous too.. (~~"

hmm hmm. do u wish to know about e anime or e manga.. I can still roughly remember most of it though rather vaguely coz I read them long ago.. He he.. I can provide some spoilers for e manga if you want.. But I should say while vol 7 & 8 is still tolerable, vol 9 is such a disappointment I immediately sold off my whole gravitation series.. *sweat*

I'm talking about the manga.
To tell the truth, i'm alread a little put out...the artwork is a bit of a turn off (meheh) and the whole idea isn't terribly original....it's a shame it's so disappointing in the end =\

FAKE is one of the BEST manga I have ever read as far as yaoi goes! BUY ITTT!:D

Well hello!

so i was just wandering if anyone has ever seen the cowboy bebop movie. well in the movie there is this song that it comes on when faye is looking for that boy on the highway and i think it is called pretty with a pistol in hand. well it has those words in it. but anyways. would anyone know where i can get the lyrics from it.

thanks

Thank you onigri.

yes that song is a good song. i love it.

do you think they have a soundtrack to that movie?

here is a good yaoi group on yahoo. gravitation_yaoi_rp
they alow made up characters but they prefer characters that are from gravitation
there is definately yaoi though so if you dont like that or you are not "of age" then i dont recomend it. i would like if we got more members though because we dont have many right now and my character is stuck in a hospital bed alone with no one to talk to...snif...im so lonely

okay!:)
here ya go!👍
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gravitation_yaoi_rp/
it is really interesting right now you will have to join and come and see
oh and if you join don't forget to read the previous posts
some of them are really hot
my characters name is kitsume yoru
yoru is his first name
really you should join us it is fun😊

Hey! thanks for the site to where i can get those lyrics onigiri.

do you no if i could get the soundtrack at a place like best buy or sam goody or anywhere else.

so those yaoi manga do they sell those at a bookstore like bdaltons or at barnes and noble.

*shakes head* I don't think they sell them AT ALL in america. You MIGHT be able to find them at kinokuniya, but, i doubt it. You really have to buy them online. -_-;

Isn't it totally unfair? I hate shipping fees -.-
There are stores that carry only Japanese things, the stuff you can't get anywhere but online, but those're in HUGE cities.
*grumbles* :eek:

-_- *grumbles too* I know, Onigiri. ;_; Shipping fees are just wrong! (Yeah, and kinokuniya is only in the major cities like new york and l.a...Why, oh why did I have to move??)

*looks at crag's post* Well, that was random.

Back
Top Bottom