What's new

How to do your hair as ?

Tsukiko-chan

後輩
31 Dec 2006
Is there a need for how to model your hair as (fil in j-rocker) Video's ??

Cause A lot of people wonder how you are albe to do you hair like Kanon. And it aint really that hard..
I can show some ways how people will be able to make their hair like their fav j-rocker..
(of course I can't show every haircut couse it had to be able with my hair. )

but is there any intrests in video's like this and maybe some requests (it takes a lot of time so more than 1 persone has to want a video about the same haircut. )

So tell me 🙂

^Tsukiko chan, u should try out! This idea is great ^^ But i think the hard thing is not the styling part... IT'S ALWAYS THE STUPID SPRAY!! I can't seem to find a really strong holding spray despite the many cans writting 'strong hold' on it...

Can you do your hair like, ruki's new haircut?
Or as Tora, it would be fun to see you with a *hanekam* :LOL:

@ arlet it's called a mohawk in English ;)

@RukaNightmare: I use new wave It works quite good. I used it to the Gaze Concert. It was still quite good in model after the concert, (I had something like reita's new haircut :p with spikes) It didn't stand that well up any more tough XD it wass like halfway :p

@ Arlet: If more people like the idee to see the new hair cut of ruki I will do it ;)

I think, that would be a very good idea....I'd love to see tutorials (although my hair is rather long...but it will be cut soon^^)

Is there hair wax in Europe? I am serious, everyone in Japan uses it, and it is perfect for those crazy Japanese hairstyles, no hair gel, spray, just hair wax.

Mauricio

Sure there's hair wax in Europe.. :eek:

I use wax all the time. Gel is to slimery and hair spray not strong enough.

Well reita's hair ain't that hard cause I did something like that one timebefore.. But I need to buy a special gel that gets really hard to do reita's hair ;)
I'm going to make a video. I will start with Uruha's hair *the sort I have myself* And if people like it. And if I will get a good video I will make more at request ;)

Lol, is there hairwax in Europe. :LOL:
Lucky, there is :)

When i use wax, my hair gets dark and it wont last long.... (x_x)

But ive heard that u can't apply too much hair wax if not it will not stand.

@tsukiko
Hmm new wave? I dun noe if my country has that brand. Maybe I will try searching around for it ^^

yes its from wella.. only than for younger personeses :p it's able to resist sweet :D it's bright red here in the netherlands ;)

seriously that message has totally nothing to do with the whole treath

I did a how to do you're hair as uruha movie but XD it went a bid wrong.. so Next time I will write down what I want to say XD *and make shure my camera is on the right options*
And I'm going to buy a special gel what will make it easy for me to do reita's hair ! So I will make a Reita Tut soon to :D

@ Tsukiko-chan : i hope you weren't referring to me because if you are then what are the other people here saying about waxes etc... ? I was just saying i use Gatsby and it's the best wax for your hair look it yourself (i use this example because its looks the same as mine )

we were talking about how you are able to get REAL j-rock hair.. Not what you use to style your hair..

Back
Top Bottom