What's new

Help How hard is it to get into Waseda University ?

pras019

Registered
25 May 2019
Hello guys. I am a student from Nepal wanting to study at Waseda University, Fundamental science and engineering course. How hard is it to get into Waseda with 1220 SAT and 2.99/4 GPA. I have low marks in High school Mathematics, but high marks in the Subject SAT mathematics.

Have you reached out to their admissions office yet?
How's your Japanese? Is your intention to study STEM in Japanese alongside Japanese students, or would you go for a more general liberal arts degree in order to get it from Waseda?

Have you reached out to their admissions office yet?
How's your Japanese? Is your intention to study STEM in Japanese alongside Japanese students, or would you go for a more general liberal arts degree in order to get it from Waseda?
I have reached out to the admission office and they told that I could apply. Actually, I am a resident of Japan under the "Dependent" category. I want to study in the English-based School of Fundamental Science and Engineering.

well they certainly have expanded their English offerings since I was there. I couldn't speak to your chances, but seems like it can't hurt to apply. If you'd be willing to share your experience here, it could be very helpful for future students. My own knowledge is way out date

well they certainly have expanded their English offerings since I was there. I couldn't speak to your chances, but seems like it can't hurt to apply. If you'd be willing to share your experience here, it could be very helpful for future students. My own knowledge is way out date
yes sure I will.

Back
Top Bottom