What's new

How capable is Tokyo International University?

hyucklover

Registered
31 Mar 2023
Hello. This is the sister of a victum of this incompetent University. To give you a back story my brother applied for Tokyo International University with a lot of love and passion and they accepted him on an 80% scholarship on top of all that and went through with the process which took above 6 months involving back and forth emailing correcting even the tiniest fault in his papers like spelling mistakes and address mistakes. Now they accepted him on his diploma as at the time his A levels didnt come out ( the admission was around spring summer and his results would come out in august). After sending him his COE and stamping his visa, my brother went to Japan to continue his studies and ambition, however 5 days there and the office sent him an email saying hes been rejected. While he is there, living in there dorm and done with his orientation. They rejected him and told him to go back after flying and going through with him for over 6 months, all of sudden they rejected him. This affected his mental health and wasted his time by a lot. It shows how incompetent and irresponsible this university is and i definately would never recommend this university to anyone.

Hello. This is the sister of a victum of this incompetent University. To give you a back story my brother applied for Tokyo International University with a lot of love and passion and they accepted him on an 80% scholarship on top of all that and went through with the process which took above 6 months involving back and forth emailing correcting even the tiniest fault in his papers like spelling mistakes and address mistakes. Now they accepted him on his diploma as at the time his A levels didnt come out ( the admission was around spring summer and his results would come out in august). After sending him his COE and stamping his visa, my brother went to Japan to continue his studies and ambition, however 5 days there and the office sent him an email saying hes been rejected. While he is there, living in there dorm and done with his orientation. They rejected him and told him to go back after flying and going through with him for over 6 months, all of sudden they rejected him. This affected his mental health and wasted his time by a lot. It shows how incompetent and irresponsible this university is and i definately would never recommend this university to anyone.
I'm sorry to hear this. It sounds like very poor handling of his situation.

I am very sorry about what happened to your brother. It's hard to comment without knowing the details. On what grounds did they reject him?

Back
Top Bottom