What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Job Offers [HOT] 455,000/month x2 part-time researchers at RIKEN (Japan)

Mherrador

Kouhai
Reaction score
We are setting up a team to conduct research on Circular Economy, you need to be fluent in Japanese with ok English, from Master level is ok

Details of the job offer:

1593495662859.png

Please feel free to share to your friends, and ask me any questions, thank you!

Lothor

Proofreader extraordinaire
Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this job, and I hope you find good people to fill your program. I forwarded the ad to someone who might be interested, who actually has some experience in studying the circular economy and a strong interest in the subject.
What level of education are you looking for in applicants? Is a master's degree required? If you post future ads (and I hope you do), it might be helpful to state the minimum level of educational attainment necessary.

Mherrador

Kouhai
Reaction score
thank you very much for sharing @Lothor in the beginning we required PhD student of PhD as it is posted in the JSPS link above, but as it is depicted in bold text above, Masters level will be ok

I hope we can find the x2 researchers on time (deadline by the end of July), we got surprised due to not finding many candidates despite the fact of the big salary for part-time and the hot topic... in Spain we could have dozens so far wwwwwww we tried in Linkedin, Facebook, etc...

Lothor

Proofreader extraordinaire
Donor
Reaction score
thank you very much for sharing @Lothor in the beginning we required PhD student of PhD as it is posted in the JSPS link above, but as it is depicted in bold text above, Masters level will be ok

I hope we can find the x2 researchers on time (deadline by the end of July), we got surprised due to not finding many candidates despite the fact of the big salary for part-time and the hot topic... in Spain we could have dozens so far wwwwwww we tried in Linkedin, Facebook, etc...
There's the little matter of foreigners not being allowed to enter Japan, which would explain the lack of applications for a post with a generous salary to research an interesting and important topic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom