What's new

Hi

Kris1988

後輩
29 May 2020
Hi Team,

I just want know one company is legitimate before going deal with them company name CSG industrial Ltd,Ebusu,Tokyo,Japan

I did a search for "CSG Industrial Ebisu" ("Ebusu" is a typo), and found the following site:

It seems extremely sketchy, and the address given on their "Contact Us" page (Ebisu 4-20-1) appears to be the headquarters of Sapporo Beer:

Absent any further information, I'm going to say the chances of this being a legit company are slim at best.

Hi Team,

I just want know one company is legitimate before going deal with them company name CSG industrial Ltd,Ebusu,Tokyo,Japan
CSGindustrial.com and branch in China ,please help in this I could pay USD if anyone go to company office and let me know person name Ling women

Kris1988 said:
please help in this I could pay USD if anyone go to company office and let me know person name Ling women

Please see my post above.
I already found the homepage, and I don't need to take your money or visit the address in person to know that it's the headquarters for Sapporo Beer.

The phone number, too, appears to be have been reported as a source of scams:

(The sites above are in Japanese, but multiple users have reported getting phone calls from that number trying to scam them with some fake virus security issues.)

I did a search for "CSG Industrial Ebisu" ("Ebusu" is a typo), and found the following site:

It seems extremely sketchy, and the address given on their "Contact Us" page (Ebisu 4-20-1) appears to be the headquarters of Sapporo Beer:

Absent any further information, I'm going to say the chances of this being a legit company are slim at best.
Thanks for your help I canceled their agreement and not more conversions

Back
Top Bottom