What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Hi

Kris1988

Kouhai
Reaction score
Hi Team,

I just want know one company is legitimate before going deal with them company name CSG industrial Ltd,Ebusu,Tokyo,Japan

mdchachi

Reaction score
I just want know one company is legitimate before going deal with them company name CSG industrial Ltd,Ebusu,Tokyo,Japan
Do you have any more information? web site? address? phone number?

bentenmusume

やれやれ
Contributor
Reaction score
I did a search for "CSG Industrial Ebisu" ("Ebusu" is a typo), and found the following site:

It seems extremely sketchy, and the address given on their "Contact Us" page (Ebisu 4-20-1) appears to be the headquarters of Sapporo Beer:

Absent any further information, I'm going to say the chances of this being a legit company are slim at best.

Kris1988

Kouhai
Reaction score
Hi Team,

CSGindustrial.com and branch in China ,please help in this I could pay USD if anyone go to company office and let me know person name Ling women

Kris1988

Kouhai
Reaction score
Telephone: + 81 3 45780040
Fax: + 81 3 45780041
CSGindustrial.com

bentenmusume

やれやれ
Contributor
Reaction score
Kris1988 said:
please help in this I could pay USD if anyone go to company office and let me know person name Ling women
Please see my post above.
I already found the homepage, and I don't need to take your money or visit the address in person to know that it's the headquarters for Sapporo Beer.

The phone number, too, appears to be have been reported as a source of scams:

(The sites above are in Japanese, but multiple users have reported getting phone calls from that number trying to scam them with some fake virus security issues.)

Kris1988

Kouhai
Reaction score
I did a search for "CSG Industrial Ebisu" ("Ebusu" is a typo), and found the following site:

It seems extremely sketchy, and the address given on their "Contact Us" page (Ebisu 4-20-1) appears to be the headquarters of Sapporo Beer:

Absent any further information, I'm going to say the chances of this being a legit company are slim at best.
Thanks for your help I canceled their agreement and not more conversions

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom