What's new

Hi hi!

RabidPanda

The Original Addiction
9 Feb 2005
Hello! I'm new here (obviously...hee hee). I actually found this site while looking for something to help me translate. :) I'm a Japanese Studies major (third-year, but still TERRIBLE at Japanese) taking a translation workshop. It's fun, but difficult. ^^; My sensei (who teaches the workshop and also the language class) published a book of short stories he translated, and so he's trying to get us to translate as closely to what is written as possible.

Which makes it really difficult... I think I'm getting a little better though! (But probably not by much...nyaha...)

Anyone have any tips for learning kanji? Or translating? I need all the help I can get. 😌

hello rabidpanda!!! welcome

any tips, mmm not really just keep your head up, and smile :p :p

Hello, Rabid Panda! Welcome to the forum.
This place is the perfect supplement for your Japanese studies.
If you go to JREF Top, you will see several Language/Kanji pages for an overview, and also the JREF Japanese on-line dictionary that is superb.
There are several on-line tutorials mentioned in the "Learning japanese section," and also try the "search" function on top, too.
Post your questions and you will be heard! 🎈

Hi Rabidpanda ! Welcome To The Forum !!

Lexico above pretty much covered it all. There's alot of info here and some nice people to help you with your studies. Enjoy!

Frank

🙂

Back
Top Bottom