What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Hi hi!

RabidPanda

The Original Addiction
Reaction score
Hello! I'm new here (obviously...hee hee). I actually found this site while looking for something to help me translate. :) I'm a Japanese Studies major (third-year, but still TERRIBLE at Japanese) taking a translation workshop. It's fun, but difficult. ^^; My sensei (who teaches the workshop and also the language class) published a book of short stories he translated, and so he's trying to get us to translate as closely to what is written as possible.

Which makes it really difficult... I think I'm getting a little better though! (But probably not by much...nyaha...)

Anyone have any tips for learning kanji? Or translating? I need all the help I can get. 😌

Davey

Contributor
Reaction score
hello rabidpanda!!! welcome

any tips, mmm not really just keep your head up, and smile :p :p

NANGI

先輩
Reaction score
Konnichiwa RabidPanda-san!

Welcome and Hajimemashite. Please enjoy the forum! 🙂

NANGI

lexico

Sempai
Reaction score
Hello, Rabid Panda! Welcome to the forum.
This place is the perfect supplement for your Japanese studies.
If you go to JREF Top, you will see several Language/Kanji pages for an overview, and also the JREF Japanese on-line dictionary that is superb.
There are several on-line tutorials mentioned in the "Learning japanese section," and also try the "search" function on top, too.
Post your questions and you will be heard! 🎈

Uncle Frank

SECURITY
Admin
Reaction score
Hi Rabidpanda ! Welcome To The Forum !!

Lexico above pretty much covered it all. There's alot of info here and some nice people to help you with your studies. Enjoy!

Frank

🙂

Top Bottom