What's new

Hey guys!

kameron

かめです
3 Jan 2008
I'm Cameron and I've been studying Japanese from even before I could ride a bike! Unfortunately I still have a LONG way to go until I'd be happy with my level of Japanese.

I am planning to go to Yokohama National University (窶ーツ。窶「lツ坂?倪?板ァ窶佚・ナ?w) in 2009 for one year on a university exchange program, so this year I am studying very hard and might sit the JLPT level 2.

I love Japanese, it is my life, it is such a rewarding language to learn and Japan seems like a really great country to be part of. I also have a large interest in Korea and the Korean language but I can only speak really basic sentences (hello, excuse me, is that yours?, etc). Before I go to Japan I'd like to spend atleast a month in Seoul with some friends.

I am really looking forward to the future :)

hi cameron, I have several friends that have spent a year at Yokohama Kokudai, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time there.

The future looks bright indeed.

Ah that makes me feel reassured, I've been tossing up between Nagoya Daigaku and Yokohama for months. It wasn't an easy decision~ Nagoya's Japanese program is excellent.

Good day to you. I am Yume. Or you can call me Gabby. I am into Japan like crazy. Spread the love around here. See ya later. Message whenever. <3

-- Gabalicious def ((LOL))

A chick who's interested in Japan...that's...awesome!! I'll check your myspace :)

Hi hi 🙂
Welcome to the forum~!
I hope you'll have as much fun as I have on this forum~! 🙂

Hello kameron! 🙂
Hope you enjoy your time on the boards!

- Hopeanuoli.

Back
Top Bottom