What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Hey Guys :)

Jacqui

後輩
Reaction score
🙂 I'm pretty new here, and I haven't introduced myself yet!😊

I'm Jacqui, I go to college in Ohio, and it has always been my dream to one day go to Japan. I'm not sure when it started, but everything just fascinates me about the country. I'm going to start learning Japanese soon so I can be prepared for that wonderful day I get to go!

Well, nice meeting all of you! I'm a bit quiet on the boards, but I read all the posts, and I'm sure I'll be posting more and more :)

hanachan

先輩
Reaction score
Kon'nichiwa, Jacqui.
I'm still trying to find your candy. Sorry, I haven't succeeded yet. :?
Anyway Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.
🙂

Jacqui

後輩
Reaction score
Awww! Thanks! Yeah it was such an awesome candy! I just remember popping it into my mouth and the marshmallow just disappearing! I also remember asking her where she got it, but she said, "I can't tell you!" with a smirk haha...so I have no starting point really! It also probably doesn't help that It was so long ago :(

Gackt21

Gackt's Queen
Reaction score
Konnichiwa. Welcome to the forum. I did live in Ohio. I was born there. I personally hate Ohio. I love the south.

Jacqui

後輩
Reaction score
Hahaha you and me both! I was born in Ohio, and I want to move south! I hate it here.

Gackt21

Gackt's Queen
Reaction score
Hahaha you and me both! I was born in Ohio, and I want to move south! I hate it here.

:(

Well Kentuky will take you in. Everyone is nice here. The weather is nice and the people too but you have to come into the real south. Somerset area.:p

ghost1374

Fan of Japan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Jacqui! I've heard Kentucky is a pretty good place to be. Hope you have fun in the forum!

Top Bottom