What's new

Hey Everybody!! :D :D

Ichiro

Batteries not Included
14 Jan 2004
Hey Everbody! 😄 😄 Hows it going? I've wanted to learn the Japanese language for such a long time, but have never found a good site! on a whim, today I entered 'Learn Japanese forum', I found you guys!👍 The Fanboy(邃「) in me wants to know, is there anybody here willing to teach me a bit of japanese?😌
Lame sounding, i know. Great forum though! :) :) :)

It's the best forum you'll ever set foot in! 👍 👏

Welcome, and I hope you succeed on your quest to learn japanese! Don't worry, we have many new ones here who are the same as you! (Like me! :devilish:.)

Go to the Japanese Language section, and there are many people there who have quite extensive knowledge/fluent on the language. And, best thing is, they are always willing to help. Everybody is so nice here! 😄

Have fun here and many laughs! :D

Originally posted by Kuro_Tsubasa69
It's the best forum you'll ever set foot in! 👍 👏

Welcome, and I hope you succeed on your quest to learn japanese! Don't worry, we have many new ones here who are the same as you! (Like me! :devilish:.)

Go to the Japanese Language section, and there are many people there who have quite extensive knowledge/fluent on the language. And, best thing is, they are always willing to help. Everybody is so nice here! 😄

Have fun here and many laughs! :D
Cool, tis very fun!! My parents say that I can't take Japanese lessons till I know a couple of words, so I'm gonna learn here!!👏 👏

:p 👍 *laughs* I even know how to spell Kon'nichi Wa... wait is that right?!:p
one=ichi
hello= kon'nichi Wa
yatta= something like yes! happy!
baka= dumb. Very offensive in Japan..
Ichiro= given name. Means 'First Son'
Hikaru= male given name. Means 'light'

Well, thats... 6 words! But I suppose names don't count:)

:p

Hey, Kuro learned some new words today, then! *lol* (But, forget the ' mark inbetween the kon and nichi. Also, no space, I think. Just plain ole 'konnichiwa'. ;))

As for 'baka', I think it can be used jokingly. But, DO NOT use 'bakayarou'. Unless you want to get hurt, that is. :devilish:

So, what other interests do you have?

Konnichiwa Ichiro-san!

Welcome and Hajimemashite. "Hajimemashite" is a greeting to someone for the first time meeting.
Good luck!🙂

NANGI

Hey everybody! 😄
Hmm.. other interests? Drawing(Manga style, figures), surfing the web, playing video games.. Hmm. Thats momentairly it.

窶堋「窶堋ソ窶堙ォ窶堋ュ窶堙ア

窶堙??堋、窶堋シ窶堋「窶堙ァ窶堋オ窶堙。窶堋「ツ。

I'm new here too....but if you want help with maybe I Japanese I can help. I've been studying it for four years. I'm not fluent..but I try really hard.

Here's my email if you want to correspond or have any questions: [email protected]
Chie

Back
Top Bottom