What's new

Hello

Grachan

先輩
3 Jul 2003
Hello all. I've just surfed in here and thought I'd say hello. I live in England and my wife of 4 years comes from Japan. We have a 2 year old daughter and another baby due in October.

My favourite thing about Japan? There are some interesting movies coming from there at the moment, particularly Audition, which completely freaked me out!! My daughter loves Totoro & Kiki's Delivery Service.

Favourite music has to be Chihiro Onitsuka. Excellent artist.

JA,MATANE

Hello Grachan! I'm also married to Japanese and have 3 kids, and they also love Kiki's Delivery Service, Spirited Away, and Totoro. They still would prefer watching Anpan Man, though! hehe

Anyway, welcome aboard!

AN AN ANPAN MAN!!

We have to pretend we are Baikin Man, otherwise she won't let us clean her teeth.

Konnichiwa Grachan-san!
Welcome and Hajimemashite.🙂
My nephew, he is three years young, is full of Baikin Man in his mouth. But i have a bad tooth too.:p
Yoroshiku ne.🙂

NANGI

Hello Grachan ! Welcome aboard. Tell us something about how you and your wife met. I met my Japanese wife in London, though we now live in Tokyo.

Hello Iron Chef & Nangi. Thank you for your welcome.

Maciamo, how did I meet my wife? I'm often asked this by people who expect some exciting tale of World Travel, but unfortunately the truth is rather standard. I met her in a night club in Sheffield.

Back
Top Bottom