What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Hello

Grachan

先輩
Reaction score
Hello all. I've just surfed in here and thought I'd say hello. I live in England and my wife of 4 years comes from Japan. We have a 2 year old daughter and another baby due in October.

My favourite thing about Japan? There are some interesting movies coming from there at the moment, particularly Audition, which completely freaked me out!! My daughter loves Totoro & Kiki's Delivery Service.

Favourite music has to be Chihiro Onitsuka. Excellent artist.

JA,MATANE

kirei_na_me

Where I'm Supposed to Be
Reaction score
Hello Grachan! I'm also married to Japanese and have 3 kids, and they also love Kiki's Delivery Service, Spirited Away, and Totoro. They still would prefer watching Anpan Man, though! hehe

Anyway, welcome aboard!

Grachan

先輩
Reaction score
AN AN ANPAN MAN!!

We have to pretend we are Baikin Man, otherwise she won't let us clean her teeth.

Iron Chef

Villain
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome. Congrats on your expectant addition due October. :cool:
:)

NANGI

先輩
Reaction score
Konnichiwa Grachan-san!
Welcome and Hajimemashite.🙂
My nephew, he is three years young, is full of Baikin Man in his mouth. But i have a bad tooth too.:p
Yoroshiku ne.🙂

NANGI

Maciamo

Twirling dragon
Reaction score
Hello Grachan ! Welcome aboard. Tell us something about how you and your wife met. I met my Japanese wife in London, though we now live in Tokyo.

Grachan

先輩
Reaction score
Hello Iron Chef & Nangi. Thank you for your welcome.

Maciamo, how did I meet my wife? I'm often asked this by people who expect some exciting tale of World Travel, but unfortunately the truth is rather standard. I met her in a night club in Sheffield.

Top Bottom