What's new

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the forum! As a new member, you will receive one year's supply of Nata-de-coco Kimchee flavoured Pocari Sweat.
Congratulations!! (and have fun.)

Welcome to the forum! As a new member, you will receive one year's supply of Nata-de-coco Kimchee flavoured Pocari Sweat.
Congratulations!! (and have fun.)
o-o;; Did you see all the topics that I just posted in...?

Youkoso~!

Welcome to the forums :)

Dont mind Ashikaga-san...he stalks everyone~! >:D

Why didnt I get anything when I was a new member :(

Haha, thanks! xD

Umm..I don't know >< But if it's any consolation, I don't think you're missing out on anything; nata-de-coco Kimchee flavoured Pocari Sweat doesn't exactly sound so appetizing >>

Oh~! I wasnt referring to that...it sounds quite disgusting. I was referring to ANY kind of item :p

lol well I dont know how kimchee flavoured sweat was related to posts you made in other threads but I do hope you enjoy your time here ;)

lol well, I had posted in some food threads (kimchee, nata de coco, and pocari sweat, among others) that's why it's relevant ^^;;

Thank you~ ^^

From the shadows of the Japan Alps, I send you my greetings along with a big WELCOME to JREF ! I hope you have lots of fun here, and spend time, get to know the place and folks and all, and join right in on the discussions that interest you.

See you 'round ! MM

Megwa san, hajimemashite.

My name is Hirashin, a Japanese man living in Kyoto, Japan.

Why are you learning Japanese?
What are your interests about Japan ?

Hirashin

Back
Top Bottom