What's new

Hello,everyone!!

Tomoko

後輩
19 Mar 2002
Hi,I'm a Japanese girl living in Paris,France. I'm 22 and I'm a hip-hop dancer and I also take acting lessons to be an actrice!!
I moved out of Japan 10 years ago,and I haven't been back there much.
I don't really like Japanese people,but I love Jap art,music,movie.
I like Utada Hikaru,Oda Kazumasa,Kobukuro,and I love Watabe Atsuro,who is a friend of mine!!

I'll be going back to Tokyo in a week for the French Film Festival at Yokohama,and also I'm going to be in a Drama,so I'm quite excoted of going back!! :D

Well,nice to meet you guys,and a bientot🙂

Salut Odin, et soyez bienvenue! On est trテゥs heureux d'avoir une veritable actrice sur notre forum! Chapeau!
🙂

Have fun in Yokohama. I hope you're going to tell us more about the drama you'll appear in.
😄

welcome aboard!

yes, please tell us the drama and what station it's going to be on. I'll tune in to watch ;)

lololo ... I used to go by Loki way long ago, I stopped because lot's of folks thought I was a hacker ... hehe

En faite,I called the manager(the amanager of Watabe Atsuro from Office Matoba) and it's not a drama. It's a documentary shot by maybe Watabe Atsuro in a small island in Japan.And if it goes well,he'll sell it to maybe NHK,but it's not 100 sure.

He shot the video clips of Nakatani Miki(who's a frined of mine too)in Paris and I helped him shoot it.

hmmm, come to think of it I must of seen a few of his dramas, over the last several years.

Nakatani Miki, she played in Ring 2 didn't she.

Too bad Ring 2 wasn't as scary as Ring was. ughhh .... I was on a business trip when I saw the original version of Ring ... pretty freaky movie at times.

Yeah,I saw the Ring 2 in Paris this year,and it wasn't scary at all compared to the first!!It's like "Silnce of lambs". The first one was great and the second,"Hannibal",beautifully shot but not as scary as the first.

Watabe plays in Inugami(movie),he played in Keizoku,Koigashitai*3,and at the moment First Love with Fukada Kyoko,etc.He's the best actor in Japan of his generation!!Very,very talented.

Miki Nakatani? Ah, now i remember!
Didn't she have the great Ryuichi Sakamoto as a producer for her songs?
Does she still sing? I believe the last thing she released was a "best of" album last year on Warner music.

Perhaps it would be cool if you could arrange an exclusive interview with her for this forum. 👏

Peter

Well,she comes to Paris twice a year when she finishes her big works. Last time she came to Paris was in november and that's when Watabe Atsuro shot her video clip for Warner,and I was the coordinator coz he wanted someone he knew(he's a bit shy).

She'll be coming to Paris soon,but I don't know when yet.
QSo,if someone has any question I'll try to ask her when I see her!!

odin you are a very lucky girl by the sounds of things lol:clap:

Never mind the question get the interview, haha

just kiddin I dont even know of whom you all speak , but our twisted seems interested, lol

sorry twisted, dont yet know what kind of form I'm in yet, maybe I'l log out and come back in again to see if it takes this silly sence of humour of mine away,:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, i'm quite serious about this. How often do you get the chance to interview a Japanese artist? They don't really live next door.

I always grind my teeth when i read that some big J-artist recorded his or her cd in London or somewhere else nearby. Why don't they ever announce that upfront. I think it's well worth taking a little trip to do an interview, have my albums signed or even solely to take a picture.

Originally posted by Twisted
Perhaps it would be cool if you could arrange an exclusive interview with her for this forum.
That's a very nice idea, I support this motion!
👍

(Sorry, I only stumbled across this message right now)

yes twisted your right a trip would be worth the time and effort, if I knew of an artist ect travelling to here I would jump at the chance, even just for one word"hello" and I'd be letting everyone know about it, I should'nt make fun of meeting any artist it's just that I'v once met famous English singer namely "Bryan Ferry" he was the lead singer of a band called "Roxy Music" I met him at Malaga airport in spain and once I met him, had my picture taken got the autograph, I fell for him :valentine
the funny thing was I was on my Honeymoon with my husband and had only been married 2 days, hehe its so easy to admire an artist,

"I always grind my teeth when i read that some big J-artist recorded his or her cd in London or somewhere else nearby. Why don't they ever announce that upfront. I think it's well worth taking a little trip to do an interview, have my albums signed or even solely to take a picture."
-- ditto!

Actually, if anyone hears of any artists making a trip over to London, please let me know and I will try to get an exclusive for here. Can't do exclusives on filmmakers and actors/actresses though because I am under obligation elsewhere :p

Oooh, Debs, Roxy Music and the good old 80s!
🙂

Reminds me of my early high-school days...

hehe Me and my wife's picture used to be on the sony international British website.

A One (they sang "Ready or Not") ... came to Hokkaido and we saw their 3-4 song show at a Mall in Otaru. After the show we sort of followed the band to their changing office. I spotted a British lady and made my move. Hey, being a white guy in a crowd of Japanese helps.

We got back stage so to say and chatted with the boys, got their autographs and took pictures :)

My wife was totally hooked on them for a while.

Back
Top Bottom