What's new

Heavy Rain Warning

Had a heavy rain warning all day but didn't rain until later in the afternoon. Both my morning and afternoon classes were cancelled and did a zoom lesson instead. Nice to have a prep day although morning classes could have been opened. This alert system I really wonder about it sometimes...

I feel bad for those areas whom have had a lot of rain these days and where lots of people died because of the rain. It's been like this for years and really hope they can find a solution to make places safer for those areas.

I'm watching this live news network on the rain disaster going on. Can someone please tell me what new network is this and maybe located what part of Japan.

I'm watching this live news network on the rain disaster going on. Can someone please tell me what new network is this and maybe located what part of Japan.
Is this a trick question? TBS = Tokyo Broadcasting System

Thank you for letting me know. No its not a trick question. I can't read Japanese nor understand it.
When I originally tuned in there was a TBS logo on the screen but I guess it's not there all the time.

When I originally tuned in there was a TBS logo on the screen but I guess it's not there all the time.

LMAO 😅. I watch it for a good 10 to 15min. Of course it was playing the the background too and I did not see any TBS.

Back
Top Bottom