What's new

God-Emperor OFFTOPIC: Militaries in Asia

It is a great honor, as an Asian, that two countries from Asia are listed.
But I don't know why the two countries always claim Japan is a horrible militaristic country...

Is it ture~!??

Ahead of China,there are :
Supplier​
USA
Russia
Germany (FRG)
France
UK
Netherlands
Sweden
Italy​

Even the small countries are stronger than China... I believe China is weak in weapon manufacture now~!

Another data:
4 People's Republic of China 49.5 1.88
5 Japan............................43.7 1.00

As a small nation ,Japan needs the same as China to guide their small land which is 1/25 of China.

Notice ,China is 25 times larger than Japan .

What would Japan do ? Isn't the U.S. protect Japan now? Why the Japanese need so much Military expenditure which seens more than China .

What would Japan do ? Isn't the U.S. protect Japan now? Why the Japanese need so much Military expenditure which seens more than China .

Half of the Japanese national defense expenditure is personnel expenses.
Because a member of Self-Defense Force is a public employee, a salary is equal with a general private citizen.
A salary of low rank grade of a member of Self-Defense Force,
More than about 4000000 yen a year.

High shopping of the recent Self-Defense Force is SM -3
An anti-ballistic missile
海上自衛隊がハワイ沖でSM-3試射に成功 : 週刊オブイェクト
It is estimated that this is single-unit, and about 50 billion yen.
The repair expense of the Aegis destroyer is another charge.
It is a result of North Korea's doing a ballistic missile test and the nuclear
test.

I forgot in what context my post was moved here, but it is not about a matter to scare or be scared.

It is true as 4321go said above that there are so many hypocrite countries exporting much more arms than the two countries. And even after the great two or three (China, South Korea and you can include the DPRK) Asian nations quit exporting them, others would be pleased to export instability to other poorer countries.

Japan is the country where...
higher personnel cost as H. Nagashima said,
a trading company who imports the expensive arms from the US was highly bashed for its ambiguous profit,
more transparent government spending (its cost/benefit is another issue, though),
and stricter arms export control as you may not hear of any Sony super machine guns, Toyota super tanks or Nintendo Super Mario missile outside Japan.

While I lived in South Africa between 1956 and 1965 I learned that the Netherlands sold weapons to the South African government. And that while the Dutch people protested against the Apartheid in the streets of the Netherlands.
Crazy world!

Back
Top Bottom