What's new

Getting my luggage to Narita airport

Gord

先輩
16 Apr 2004
Hey guys,
I currently live in Nara and am getting ready to go back home. My ticket's booked and everything, and I'm going to go book a night bus to get to Tokyo. Unfortunetally, they allow one piece of baggage. I have one gigantic backpack, a guitar case (with guitar, of course) a laptop and a smaller backpack. I'm planning on bringing the laptop and backpack with me on the bus (I'll just bring one as carry on I guess) but the other two can't go on the bus with me. I remember reading somewhere that you can get the luggage shipped right to the airport, often from the local conbini. Does anyone have any links to such information, or stories along the same lines? thanks guys

hm. he doesn't seem to use it that much, if at all? now that its mentioned
thanks for posting

does a nyone know how long such a service takes? or how much it would take from Nara? I don't think I know enough Japanese to phone them, and time isn't really my friend. Anyone?

Probably overnight, but send it at least two days before you want it there and you should be safe. I believe you can specify the date you'll be picking up your stuff at the time you send it.

Back
Top Bottom