What's new

Finding a job in Japan

MasaruShiroda

Registered
26 Jan 2015
Hi all,

I'm an Indian, I'm JLPT N3 certified.
I have been working in Japanese companies in India for the past 2 years, I can speak Japanese well and I have been working with Japanese people. I work in a Japanese Trading company as a Sales Executive.

I want to find a job in Japan, I have been applying for jobs on Gaijinpot, Daijob and CareerCross for the past few months but no positive reply yet, most want people who are already in Japan. I'm the only Indian working in my company so a transfer is out of the picture.

As an Indian I cannot apply for a work holiday visa.
I'm 29yrs old, confident about my Japanese spoken ability but don't know how to find a in Japan.
I'm a Chemistry major working in Sales, not looking for an English teaching job.

Can someone guide me.

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback.
Yes I have thought of this and now it seems to be my only option since I cannot seem to find a job in Japan being based in India.
But still I would need to get my finances in place before taking the leap, I cant just quit my job with no backup plan.
Just caught in 2 minds at this moment.

I'm connected to a software company based in Sendai and we are expanding overseas. I can probably help you. PM me.

Back
Top Bottom