What's new

Final Fantasy X-2 Role Play

neko_mimi

後輩
11 Oct 2003
This is where we will be doing an final fantasy x-2 rp! first come first serve (IM GIPPAL!! *evil laughter*)

Just name off a few people you wanna be and ill see if its not filled up ^_^ thnx

neko_mimi said:
This is where we will be doing an final fantasy x-2 rp! first come first serve (IM GIPPAL!! *evil laughter*)

Just name off a few people you wanna be and ill see if its not filled up ^_^ thnx

Check out this website (roleplay)! This anime fan has put alot of effort into creating her own roleplay costumes!

EscaFlowne said:
Do the characters have to be from that one?? Or can we pick anyone from FF?

From that one, maybe? But You can make up a character if you want ^_^. This will probably be 4 years after Vegnagun was defeated, maybe. I guess everyone will decide. So I guess you can pick from anyone. it can be a big final fantasy festival! yeah!!

Very nice choice! since you have that. I will stick with the sawed off shotgun. Just to stop anybody that you can't kill quick enough! :p

Well lets get it going!

[On the edge of his mind irvine was completely aware that he was being watched as he slept in the tree. His hat tilted slighty past his eyes giving the impression that he was far...far from this place instead thinking of a plan attack. He decided to wait, unstrapping the leather strap from off his gun....]

snoooooree..
awwwwwwwwwww.....so many cut.....e...girls......
snoooooree... murmurred irvine as he dozed in the tree being watched. His foot kicking back in forth to show emphasis that he was really deep into a dream..

Hehe.......Then along Vincent valentine who just came out of the casket waiting to kill the evil doers *evil grin*

Vincent:wakey wakey~Irvine!~ :D Time to do some killing and woman poaching!

[Irvine flipped out of the tree backwards at the sound of woman poaching. The ground seemed to come up and meet him as he landed infront of vincent, a mysterious fellow with a gun and a metal hand....]

"Now both of those sound SatISFINGLY good! Shall we be off!? I believe there is a town up ahead but i have been baned from town for being reckless....Whats so wrong with have a small girl hold a card and shoot straight through it???? I wasn't going to miss!?!?!" replied irvine with a smug smile laughing alittle.

(i decided to continue this....im changing to Paine)

Paine stares at Irvine, her red eyes watching his every move, wondering when he will be making a move on an unexpecting girl. She brushes her hair back with her fingers, it cold and wet with water from the near by river. Walking slowly towards Rikku, she taps her on the shoulder and whispers, "Watch out for Irvine." As she quickly points out Irvine, she chuckles and walks back over to the river, watching her reflection wiggle in the water as she smiles to herself.

[Hey i remember this...... :) ]
-Irvine started walking again but stopped in his tracks when he looked a little farther down the river.....For paine sat at the edge looking into the water...into herself...-

"Hello paine." replied Irvine letting the sun bounce off cherry blossom handles of his two hostlered guns. Sitting down beside her, he handed her a flower he picked up on his way over to her...

"So...how are you?" asked Irvine, licking his lips and smiling at her as the wind picked up and flung some of hair into his face. 😌

Back
Top Bottom