What's new

Travel Family things to do on trip.

kinnyg55

Registered
26 Mar 2015
So we are planning our first family trip to japan. We are flying into nagoya. We plan to vist Tokyo and okinawa (my birthplace). I haven't been there since I was 6 months old. We will have our 3 Childern with us. 5-4-3 years old. What are somethings (sights and activities) places to stay you'd recommend.

Right across the street from the cup noodles museum is a little amusement park with some rides.

An easy/fun way to access that area (Minatomirai) is to take the Sea Bass boat from Yokohama station.

Nearby that area is Orbi in the Mark Is building, which is a 3D nature theater experience thing. I haven't been, but it may be fun.

In the area of strangeness, there's always the Tokyo Sewerage Museum... A hands on experience for kids.

Im try to book hotels in okinawa for 0502 to 0509 no hotel for those dates. Any ideas? Flying into Naha. We will spend 3 nights in Tokyo.

Im try to book hotels in okinawa for 0502 to 0509 no hotel for those dates. Any ideas? Flying into Naha. We will spend 3 nights in Tokyo.

I just used google and found rooms in under a minute. (Booking.com: 623,580 hotels worldwide. 46+ million hotel reviews.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428983371.572312.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428983381.375581.jpg

The reason you're having trouble is your period of stay spans "Golden Week", one of the times the whole country all goes on vacation all at once. At this late date, anything you see, grab it.

Timely thread! We are traveling to Japan this July. Now I won't have a hard time planning our vacation. Everything's here! Thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom