What's new

Estimate about oil price in the near future?

The oil prices are not dropping. Oil will always be needed in the future. It's fuel for the industry and therefore the economy.

The oil prices are not dropping. Oil will always be needed in the future. It's fuel for the industry and therefore the economy.

You are right. I think like you. Oil is an valuable thing and I heard it was called black gold already. I don't know, what caused that its price declined, but $100 was a fairly price for it.

Millions of cars, trucks, buses, ships and planes need its necessary products, in addition to millions industries across the world.
I think, oil is under a false pressure, and its price will rise soon. The recent price is just waiting for an event in the global market of petroleum to rise rapidly.
of course some subsidiary events help to oil goes back its real price, among military defeats of the terrorist groups like Daesh in Syria and Iraq.

I saw in a newsreel, the air force of Syria and Russia targeted the refinery of Daesh (ISIS) that transited oil to Turkish. In the video the warplanes targeted a few large storage of petroleum products of Daesh and they were exploded completely.

Surely, such pleasant events that cause stopping transmission of contraband oil in the global market will effect the price of oil and drag it up to its true value.

Mansoor, why do you keep calling me by the wrong name, even after it's been pointed out to you nicely? You say you can read English, so I'm wondering if you're just trying to yank my chain.
Excuse me, I didn't notice your post before and I am sorry that I caused you became uneasy. Yes, I know you informed me already that your name is not Ronald, but I chose it because it was in the beginning of your username. Writing your long username repeatedly was hard for me and I preferred to use just Ronald.

The beginning of his username is Roland. Not Ronald.

Oh, I am very sorry for my mistake. I wonder how I didn't realize the difference, surely, because I read the name hastily and carelessly. So I apologize Roland because of my unintentionally mistake :)

Oh, I am very sorry for my mistake. I wonder how I didn't realize the difference, surely, because I read the name hastily and carelessly. So I apologize Roland because of my unintentionally mistake :)

I have been told that the human brain doesn't "read" the whole word, but only the beginning and the end, and makes up what's in between. In your case you probably knew the name Ronald, and kept reading it as such.

Just in case, it is "headless", not "hopeless" :geek:

I have been told that the human brain doesn't "read" the whole word, but only the beginning and the end, and makes up what's in between. In your case you probably knew the name Ronald, and kept reading it as such.

Just in case, it is "headless", not "hopeless" :geek:
It's not quite that general... the rule is that the first and last letter need to be in the right place, and all the other letters need to be present somewhere in the middle.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

People | Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit

Of course, 'Roland' and 'Ronald' are equivalent by this rule, which means if you are even slightly expecting one more than the other, you will probably read the one you expect regardless of what is actually there.

Both are right. Especially the letter that SomeCallMeChri sent was interesting :) I read the text easily while some of the letters of the words were replaced.
I think the reason that I mistook "Ronald" and " Roland" was that it was among a few correct words. Also I was familiar with " Ronald" already and had heard the name frequently, but maybe, "Roland" was the name that I heard for first time. The similarity of the words and the place of the first, second and last letter caused the mistake. Besides, the number of letters of Ronald and Roland were equal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom