What's new

Errr... Banned?

Donk

後輩
12 Oct 2005
Someone want to tell me if I've been banned?

I can't connect to the forum as Silverpoint. It just says "the forum is busy" and has done for several days, yet I can connect from the same PC, using the same web browser, using my wifes account (this one), and everything works as normal.

If I have been banned then I find it pretty disappointing that no one bothered to tell me why, or give me any kind of warning before it happened. If I haven't, then ignore the above, and could someone figure out what the heck is wrong.

Silverpoint

You are Not banned, Silverpoint !

Hi, Silverpoint, my pal, glad to see you around although dressed as a woman !
Didn't know you had it in you to do the cross thing - looking cool, too ! hehe
I don't see why you should be banned - you've been model poster here. I don't think being in debate, and very politely at that, would be any reason to get you banned at all.
Here's your profile header which says,
View Profile: Silverpoint
Silverpoint
Danshaku
Last Activity: Today 01:04

The Danshaku means you are NOT banned otherwise it would have said 'banned' instead of Danshaku.
And also you visited half an hour ago. So let us look elsewhere, perhaps later or tomorrow will give you better connection with your id ?

Cheers🙂

I wonder if he may have logged on via another computer somewhere and forgotten to log out afterwards?

The half hour ago visit is because occasionally I try reconnecting and it just boots me out again immediately. But because I tried to connect it shows me on the currently active page, even though the main forum won't let me in. The reason I was wondering if I got banned was because this all started happening shortly after I suggested in a thread that Maciamo had "serious personality issues". But I would hope that even our Belgian friend wouldn't stoop so low. Oh well, I suppose I could always get used to the name 'Donk', even if my wife chose it.

Donk said:
Oh well, I suppose I could always get used to the name 'Donk', even if my wife chose it.

And there was me thinking you chose it to represent the satisfying sound of a silver dagger thunking accurately into a thick piece of wood. 😊

Well... Suddenly after 4 days of not being able to connect, everything is normal again. Well, at least something's been sorted out. ;-)

What's even more bizarre is that I've only ever had one red rep point against me before, but looking at my CP history. strangely I got three in a row just before my connection mysteriously failed. And none of them have been signed. They're all anon... and even more strange is that the thread has disappeared so I can't even find out what I got red flagged for...

Conspirarcy theorists... Start your engines...

Back
Top Bottom