What's new

Edit button?...

MajideSaiaku

tsuyaku o tsukete kudasai
19 Jan 2005
Hi, um, first thread in here but...Maybe im just getting a bit senile in my old age of 20 but, didnt we have an Edit button in our posts?.

Has that been taken away from everyone, or am i glitching?.

If so why has the edit button been removed? seems a bit pointless.

anyway just thought I'de mention I'm having a problem with that.

leonmarino said:
It's next to the "quote" button isn't it? Lower-right corner of your own posts..
And... you have to be logged in.

I used to be puzzled not finding it--and discovered I wasn't logged in.

Also, it disappears after 1440 minutes (or 24 hours, if you don't feel like doing the math), so for older posts it won't be there.

Oh, you were trying to edit a post that you posted today, apparently. I don't know what to tell you about that. If you can post here, you should be logged in, so that throws out epigene's idea too.

Also, it disappears after 1440 minutes (or 24 hours, if you don't feel like doing the math), so for older posts it won't be there.

I noticed it too, a couple of months ago when I tried to Edit something, but I think because of other people might reply on your post, quote your post, it is weird to Edit your post, because it would look like others are talking about something you didn't say * because you edit it.

If there is something you want to be edited (because of the disappearing after 24 hour), if nobody replied on it, etc. You can always pm one of the Adv/mod/adm and ask them if they MAYBE CAN change it.

Last edited:
blibityblab said:
You mean we can't edit posts if we're not admin?
[Edit] Nope, it showed up for me.

as our good friend Glenn just said, after a while the Edit button will be gone, probably because some of the reasons I have stated above. When this is gone, and you can't change it after this time, you could send a PM to us, if you really want to change it, if it doesn't fuk up the thread 😊 😊 😊

It doesnt dissappear for me, it doesnt appear in the first place. ☝
Ohwell, I'll just have to be careful not to make too many spelling errors the first time round.

Edit: wait! the edit button is back! LMAO! :p

Back
Top Bottom