What's new

Panic Button !!!

nice gaijin said:
I'm not even going to bother reporting the spammer this time, the moderators are never around to address the issue when it pops up, which is how they rack up 50-100 of these threads before they get banned. I'm sure others have already reported it anyways.
I will, however, be reporting kirby's unnecessary comment.

HE HE, it was a computer glitch that never happened. Pretty good , we can moderate ourselves without admin!

Uncle Frank

:)

We appreciate your reporting these posts, but it is impossible to be around 24/7 (especially during obon holidays). Thanks for reporting the last wave of our Korean spam king, Frank, just cleaned up.

Frank D. White said:
THANK YOU KIRBY !!! GOOD GUY !!!

Uncle Frank

:eek:

Honestly,I meant no harm .... my fingers stroked those keys as one old Navy pal's remark flashbacked in my memory at that moment.

Last edited:
Boy, if I told you all the things I heard while in the Navy, your hair would fall out; and people think the Marines are the wild & crazy ones, LOL.

Frank

😊

thomas said:
We appreciate your reporting these posts, but it is impossible to be around 24/7 (especially during obon holidays). Thanks for reporting the last wave of our Korean spam king, Frank, just cleaned up.

Thank you Thomas !!

Frank

👍

thomas said:

It's also impossible to be around 24/7 when you have three real kids to manage. However, I must say that my children act better than some of the people(recent trolls) around here... :giggle:

And thank you, Thomas, for cleaning that up...

When I just got online and notice 10 new mails in my inbox I knew it had to be about JREF again xD (we mods get a mail when somebody reports a bad thread). Seriously, that guy is getting on my nerves !!

Yeah, anytime I have more than 3 emails in my inbox, I know that something's going on at JREF! :p

RockLee said:
(we mods get a mail when somebody reports a bad thread).

LoL, Never got an email like this as far as I know.

I think I have banned maybe 3-5 persons the last 1.5 week. annoying people with no life!

Must get at least two or three a day. Seem to be attracting trolls and spammers at the moment. Banned one yesterday that Frank had replyed to.

you realize that one reported post is just as effective as 20... they all go to the same place.

I've submitted 20 or more reports,where is our on duty mod ! :?

Thanks for your efforts, we truly appreciate it. In the future however submit only ONE report please, that's absolutely sufficient.

Thanks for your efforts, we truly appreciate it. In the future however submit only ONE report please, that's absolutely sufficient.
I must support that. Please only 1 submission. I got 38 mails this morning in my inbox, and ALL were reported posts from JREF. So please, 1 bad report is enough, we'll find the other bad posts once we start looking :) Thanks !

I have to agree with Thomas and Rock. I had 41 emails in my inbox this morning, and they were ALL from JREF. Only three were from the Food section. I really think only one is necessary. Someone will get in here and discover the problem.

Back
Top Bottom