What's new

Drew my own digimon a while back

8 Jun 2016
& i wanted to know if their attack names & description japanese writing and ''what-not'';) are correct & if not, how you say their attacks & attack description in japanese (just like how takato wrote guilmon's description on paper (just like how takato wrote guilmon's description on paper ;))

their names are akamon (baby form/Younen-ki),
pimon (in-training/baby 2(Younen-ki) ),
rubimon (rookie/child(Seichou-ki),
chipamon (champion/adult (Seijuku-ki),
skullchipamon (dark digivolution) (what was i thinking? 🤦),
usadramon :inlove:(ultimate/Perfect (Kanzen-tai)
& hanadramon (mega/Ultimate (Kyuukyoku-tai) )

i used google translate for the japanese that i put there (i shortened them)

akamon only has one attack: ear bash (japanese: Mimi no basshu - 耳のbash): her ears stretch out and smacks her enemies - Mimi wa nobashite teki o hirate de uchimasu - 耳は伸ばして敵を平手で打ちます) 2___cibciegwuaa4zyf_by_akarifan25-da20pvj.jpg (i'll upload the pic of the description when i've finished it :))

she's a fairy rabbit digimon, (japanese: Yōsei no usagi - 妖精のウサギ)

her height is 6'' (japanese: Taka-sa wa'' 6 - 高さは''6であります)
& her weight is 5lbs, (japanese: Jūryō wa 5 lbs - 重量は5lbsであります)

she's a vaccine type (Wakuchin) she digivolves/evolves into pimon (japanese: digivolves into pimon - pimonに進化) - Pimon ni shinka)

next is pi-mon: she also has only one attack: heart tail (japanese: Kokoro tēru - 心テール): she spins around and smacks her enemies with her tail (japanese: Mawari ni kaiten shi, o o motsu teki o hirate de uchimasu - 周りに回転し、尾を持つ敵を平手で打ちます) 3___cibcc2uwuaapypx_by_akarifan25-da20pvm.jpg (i'll upload the pic of the description when i've finished it :))

she's a vaccine type (Wakuchin)
she digivolves/evolves into rubimon (japanese: Rubimon ni shinka - rubimonに進化)

her height is 2'0'' (japanese: Taka-sa wa'' 2' 0 - 高さは''2'0)
& her weight is 6lbs (japanese: Jūryō wa 6 lbs - 重量は6lbs)

next is: rubimon: she has three attacks:

heart arrow (japanese: Shinzō yajirushi - 心臓矢印): she fires her arrow at her enemies and then the arrows multiply (japanese: Kasai wa teki de yajirushi, tsugini yajirushi wa, jōzan shimasu - 火災は敵で矢印、次に矢印は、乗算します),

heart blast (japanese: Shinzō bakuhatsu - 心臓爆発): she lifts up her arms and then shoots a blast of hearts at her enemies (japanese: Ude o mochiage, sonogo teki de kokoro no bakuhatsu o satsuei - 腕を持ち上げ、その後敵で心の爆発を撮影)

& heart wing (japanese: Kokoro no tsubasa - 心の翼): she smacks her enemies with her wings (japanese: Tsubasa o motsu teki o hirate de uchimasu - 翼を持つ敵を平手で打ちます)

here's the pic: 4___cibdyfexaaafavu_by_akarifan25-da20pvx.jpg (i'll upload the pic of the description when i've finished it :))

she digivolves/evolves into chipamon (japanese: Chipamon ni shinka - chipamonに進化)

her height is 4'0'' (japanese: Taka-sa wa'' 4' 0 - 高さは''4'0)
& her weight is 15lbs (japanese: Jūryō wa 15 lbs - 重量は15lbs)

next is chipamon: she also has three attacks:

heart beam (japanese: Shinzō bīmu - 心臓ビーム): a beam of pink light shoots out of her heart on her tummy at her enemies (japanese: Pinku no hikari no bīmu wa teki de onaka no kokoro no soto ni hanachimasu - ピンクの光のビームは敵でおなかの心の外に放ちます)

& rainbow ray (japanese: Niji no sen): she concentrates and then shoots rays of rainbow at her enemies (japanese: Shūchū shi, tsugini teki de niji no kōsen o hanachimasu - 集中し、次に敵で虹の光線を放ちます)

here's the pic: 5___cibdwgvwsaaszfx_by_akarifan25-da20pw4.jpg (i'll upload the pic of the description when i've finished it :))

her height is 10'1'' (japanese: Taka-sa wa'' 10' 1 - 高さは''10'1)
& her weight is 20lbs (japanese: Jūryō wa 20 lbs - 重量は20lbs)

digivolves/evolves into skull chipman if you lose hope during battle (japanese: Anata wa sentō-chū ni seishin o ushinau baai zugaikotsu chipamon ni shinka - あなたは戦闘中に精神を失う場合頭蓋骨chipamonに発進化/

digivolves/evolves into usadramon using the crest of spirit (japanese:
Seishin no monshō o shiyō shite usadramon ni shinka - 精神の紋章を使用してusadramonに進化)

next is (ugh~) skullchipmon: she has two attacks: broken heart shot (japanese: Shitsuren shotto - 失恋ショット): a ray of powerful dark light shoot out from the broken heart on her tummy (japanese:
Kyōryokuna kurai hikari no kōsen wa, onaka no ue no shitsuren kara tobidashimasu - 強力な暗い光の光線は、おなかの上の失恋から飛び出します)

& claw of doom (japanese: Unmei no tsume - 運命の爪) (pretty self-explanatory, really :p)
here's the pic: 6___cibezqcwuaazjiw_by_akarifan25-da20qo9.jpg 🤦

she's a virus type. Dark Evolution (Ankoku Shinka - 暗黒進化).

her height is 25'1'' (japanese: Taka-sa wa'' 25' 1 - 高さは''25'1)

& her weight is 25'1'' (japanese: Jūryō wa 340 lbs - 重量は340lbs)

next is usadramon (she has to be my fav out of the three dragons evo's but she digivolves from chipamon which digivolves from rubimon, so i have to like her as well, which i do :inlove:):

she also has three attacks:
heart shower (japanese: Shinzō shawā - 心臓シャワー): showers of hearts shoot from both antenna ears (japanese: Kokoro no shawā wa ryōhō no antena mimi kara satsuei shimasu - 心のシャワーは両方のアンテナ耳から撮影します)

heart wave (japanese: Kokoro no nami - 心の波: a light wave of hearts shoot from her body (japanese:
Kokoro no hikari no nami ga karada kara satsuei shimasu - 心の光の波が身体から撮影します)

& light tail (japanese: Hikari no o - 光の尾): it grows longer, lights up and she smacks her enemies (japanese: Sore ga tentō shi, nagaku seichō shi, teki o hirate de uchimasu - それが点灯し、長く成長し、敵を平手で打ちます)

(i haven't thought of a description yet but i will. but here's the pic: 7___cibe2i3wkaenqgr_by_akarifan25-da20qoe.jpg

last is hanadramon:
she has 5 attacks (because she's a mega :p):

antenna whip (japanese: Antenahoippu - アンテナホイップ), her antenna's grow a tad bit longer & attacks her enemies (japanese: Antena wa sukoshi nagaku, kōgeki no teki ni seichō shimasu - アンテナは少し長く、攻撃の敵に成長します)

gate of light (japanese: Hikari no gēto - 光のゲート): she closes her eyes, moves her arms around in a circle to create a circle gate of light that blinds her enemies

ribbon wrap (japanese: Ribonrappu - リボンラップ): her neck ribbon grows longer & wraps around her enemies (japanese: Kubi no ribon ga nagaku seichō shi, teki o tsutsumikomi - 首のリボンが長く成長し、敵を包み込み)

& heart tail tackle (japanese: Kokoro tērutakkuru - 心テールタックル): she rushes at her enemies, she turns her tail to them & hearts shoot out (japanese: Teki ni tosshin, sorera ni o o mawasu to kokoro ga dete uchimasu - 敵に突進、それらに尾を回すと心が出て撃ちます) here's the pic: 8___cibgxpgxiaar0ds_by_akarifan25-da20qoi.jpg

but i have to ask something: google translate comes through most of the time, right? :unsure:

thanks

& i wanted to know if their attack names & description japanese writing and ''what-not'';) are correct & if not, how you say their attacks & attack description in japanese (just like how takato wrote guilmon's description on paper (just like how takato wrote guilmon's description on paper ;))

their names are akamon (baby form/Younen-ki),
pimon (in-training/baby 2(Younen-ki) ),
rubimon (rookie/child(Seichou-ki),
chipamon (champion/adult (Seijuku-ki),
skullchipamon (dark digivolution) (what was i thinking? 🤦),
usadramon :inlove:(ultimate/Perfect (Kanzen-tai)
& hanadramon (mega/Ultimate (Kyuukyoku-tai) )

i used google translate for the japanese that i put there (i shortened them)

akamon only has one attack: ear bash (japanese: Mimi no basshu - 耳のbash): her ears stretch out and smacks her enemies - Mimi wa nobashite teki o hirate de uchimasu - 耳は伸ばして敵を平手で打ちます)View attachment 23147 (i'll upload the pic of the description when i've finished it :))

her height is 6'' (japanese: Taka-sa wa'' 6 - 高さは''6であります)
& her weight is 5lbs, (japanese: Jūryō wa 5 lbs - 重量は5lbsであります)

she's a vaccine type (Wakuchin) she digivolves/evolves into pimon (japanese: digivolves into pimon - pimonに進化) - Pimon ni shinka)

next is pi-mon: she also has only one attack: heart tail (japanese: Kokoro tēru - 心テール): she spins around and smacks her enemies with her tail (japanese: Mawari ni kaiten shi, o o motsu teki o hirate de uchimasu - 周りに回転し、尾を持つ敵を平手で打ちます) View attachment 23148 (i'll upload the pic of the description when i've finished it :))

her height is 2'0'' (japanese: Taka-sa wa'' 2' 0 - 高さは''2'0)
& her weight is 6lbs (japanese: Jūryō wa 6 lbs - 重量は6lbs)

next is: rubimon: she has three attacks:

heart arrow (japanese: Shinzō yajirushi - 心臓矢印): she fires her arrow at her enemies and then the arrows multiply (japanese: Kasai wa teki de yajirushi, tsugini yajirushi wa, jōzan shimasu - 火災は敵で矢印、次に矢印は、乗算します),

heart blast (japanese: Shinzō bakuhatsu - 心臓爆発): she lifts up her arms and then shoots a blast of hearts at her enemies (japanese: Ude o mochiage, sonogo teki de kokoro no bakuhatsu o satsuei - 腕を持ち上げ、その後敵で心の爆発を撮影)

& heart wing (japanese: Kokoro no tsubasa - 心の翼): she smacks her enemies with her wings (japanese: Tsubasa o motsu teki o hirate de uchimasu - 翼を持つ敵を平手で打ちます)

here's the pic: View attachment 23149 (i'll upload the pic of the description when i've finished it :))

she digivolves/evolves into chipamon (japanese: Chipamon ni shinka - chipamonに進化)

her height is 4'0'' (japanese: Taka-sa wa'' 4' 0 - 高さは''4'0)
& her weight is 15lbs (japanese: Jūryō wa 15 lbs - 重量は15lbs)

next is chipamon: she also has three attacks:

heart beam (japanese: Shinzō bīmu - 心臓ビーム): a beam of pink light shoots out of her heart on her tummy at her enemies (japanese: Pinku no hikari no bīmu wa teki de onaka no kokoro no soto ni hanachimasu - ピンクの光のビームは敵でおなかの心の外に放ちます)

& rainbow ray (japanese: Niji no sen): she concentrates and then shoots rays of rainbow at her enemies (japanese: Shūchū shi, tsugini teki de niji no kōsen o hanachimasu - 集中し、次に敵で虹の光線を放ちます)

here's the pic: View attachment 23150 (i'll upload the pic of the description when i've finished it :))

her height is 10'1'' (japanese: Taka-sa wa'' 10' 1 - 高さは''10'1)
& her weight is 20lbs (japanese: Jūryō wa 20 lbs - 重量は20lbs)

digivolves/evolves into skull chipman if you lose hope during battle (japanese: Anata wa sentō-chū ni seishin o ushinau baai zugaikotsu chipamon ni shinka - あなたは戦闘中に精神を失う場合頭蓋骨chipamonに発進化/

next is (ugh~) skullchipmon: she has two attacks: broken heart shot (japanese: Shitsuren shotto - 失恋ショット): a ray of powerful dark light shoot out from the broken heart on her tummy (japanese:
Kyōryokuna kurai hikari no kōsen wa, onaka no ue no shitsuren kara tobidashimasu - 強力な暗い光の光線は、おなかの上の失恋から飛び出します)

& claw of doom (japanese: Unmei no tsume - 運命の爪) (pretty self-explanatory, really :p)
here's the pic: View attachment 23151 🤦

she's a virus type. Dark Evolution (Ankoku Shinka - 暗黒進化).

her height is 25'1'' (japanese: Taka-sa wa'' 25' 1 - 高さは''25'1)

& her weight is 25'1'' (japanese: Jūryō wa 340 lbs - 重量は340lbs)

next is usadramon (she has to be my fav out of the three dragons evo's but she digivolves from chipamon which digivolves from rubimon, so i have to like her as well, which i do :inlove:):

she also has three attacks:
heart shower (japanese: Shinzō shawā - 心臓シャワー): showers of hearts shoot from both antenna ears (japanese: Kokoro no shawā wa ryōhō no antena mimi kara satsuei shimasu - 心のシャワーは両方のアンテナ耳から撮影します)

heart wave (japanese: Kokoro no nami - 心の波: a light wave of hearts shoot from her body (japanese:
Kokoro no hikari no nami ga karada kara satsuei shimasu - 心の光の波が身体から撮影します)

& light tail (japanese: Hikari no o - 光の尾): it grows longer, lights up and she smacks her enemies (japanese: Sore ga tentō shi, nagaku seichō shi, teki o hirate de uchimasu - それが点灯し、長く成長し、敵を平手で打ちます)

(i haven't thought of a description yet but i will. but here's the pic: View attachment 23152

last is hanadramon:
she has 5 attacks (because she's a mega :p):

antenna whip (japanese: Antenahoippu - アンテナホイップ), her antenna's grow a tad bit longer & attacks her enemies (japanese: Antena wa sukoshi nagaku, kōgeki no teki ni seichō shimasu - アンテナは少し長く、攻撃の敵に成長します)

gate of light (japanese: Hikari no gēto - 光のゲート): she closes her eyes, moves her arms around in a circle to create a circle gate of light that blinds her enemies

ribbon wrap (japanese: Ribonrappu - リボンラップ): her neck ribbon grows longer & wraps around her enemies (japanese: Kubi no ribon ga nagaku seichō shi, teki o tsutsumikomi - 首のリボンが長く成長し、敵を包み込み)

& heart tail tackle (japanese: Kokoro tērutakkuru - 心テールタックル): she rushes at her enemies, she turns her tail to them & hearts shoot out (japanese: Teki ni tosshin, sorera ni o o mawasu to kokoro ga dete uchimasu - 敵に突進、それらに尾を回すと心が出て撃ちます) here's the pic: View attachment 23154

but i have to ask something: google translate comes through most of the time, right? :unsure:

thanks

continued:
pic of the description of akamon: dsc00760_1__by_akarifan25-da5upo7.jpg
pic of the description of pimon: dsc00764_1__by_akarifan25-da5uqmi - Copy.jpg

pics of the description of rubimon: dsc00770_1__by_akarifan25-da5ur4u.jpg, dsc00771_1__by_akarifan25-da5ur87.jpg & dsc00774_1__by_akarifan25-da5urex.jpg

pics of description of chipamon: dsc00775_1__by_akarifan25-da5uryq - Copy.jpg & dsc00784_1__by_akarifan25-da5utf6 - Copy.jpg

& pic of the description of usadramon: dsc00785_1__by_akarifan25-da5utzn - Copy.jpg

Attachments

• dsc00775_1__by_akarifan25-da5uryq - Copy.jpg
    dsc00775_1__by_akarifan25-da5uryq - Copy.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 102
Google translate is really quite unreliable. If you want to write your own Japanese captions, it'd be really advisable to get a textbook and learn the basics of the language. People are going to be a lot more willing to correct your work than the work of google translate.

Pounds should be ポンド, not 'lbs', inches should be インチ rather than trying to use the " shorthand that won't be understood in Japanese. (Metric units would be better anyway). 撮影 only means 'shoot' in the sense of 'shooting film'.

That's what stands out the most, but there's a lot of unnatural phrasings in there that might be 'wrong' or might just be 'weird', or just not what you meant... 心臓シャワー for example... 心臓 strictly refers to the physical organ of the heart, so showering someone with 心臓 sounds more look a scene from a horror movie than the cute attack that I suppose you were imagining...
It's certainly confusing that you keep switching between 'kokoro' 心 and 'shinzou' 心臓…

It's certainly confusing that you keep switching between 'kokoro' 心 and 'shinzou' 心臓…

i don't switch between them, it's google translate that does that, i couldn't really help that 🤦 :) also, i changed the ''shinzo'' parts to ''kokoro'' (the inch & pounds parts too)

like here:
akamon: Taka-sa wa 6-inchi - 高さは6 インチ
& Jūryō wa 5-pondo - 重量は5ポンド

pimon: Taka-sa wa 2' 0-inchi - 高さは2'0インチ
& Jūryō wa 6-pondo - 重量は6ポンド

rubimon: Taka-sa wa 4' 0-inchi - 高さは4'0インチ
& Jūryō wa 15-pondo - 重量は15 ポンド

Kokoro yajirushi - 心矢印
Kokoro bakuhatsu - 心爆発

chipamon:
Kokoro bīmu - 心ビーム
Taka-sa wa 10' 1-inchi - 高さは10'1インチ
Jūryō wa 20-pondo - 重量は20ポンド

skullchipamon:
Taka-sa wa 25' 1-inchi - 高さは25'1インチ
Jūryō wa 340-pondo 重量は340ポンド

usadramon:
Kokoro shawā - 心シャワー
i also forgot to mention her height & weight, so it'll probably be like this, right?:
Taka-sa wa 18' 1-inchi - 高さは18'1インチ
& Jūryō wa 26-pondo - 重量は26ポンド

hanadramon: i also forgot to mention her height & weight, so it'll probably be like this, right?:

Taka-sa wa 23' 1-inchi - 高さは23'1インチ
Jūryō wa 30-pondo - 重量は30ポンド

so showering someone with 心臓 sounds more look a scene from a horror movie than the cute attack that I suppose you were imagining...

it may be a cute attack name but i'm thinking of it also being a powerful attack (since she's at ultimate level) :)

oops :p, i didn't mean hope there, i meant spirit

but there's a lot of unnatural phrasings in there that might be 'wrong' or might just be 'weird', or just not what you meant...

what others are there? :confused:

撮影 only means 'shoot' in the sense of 'shooting film'.

what should I use for the japanese, then, instead of that kind of ''shoot''? :)

Last edited:
Google translate is really quite unreliable. If you want to write your own Japanese captions, it'd be really advisable to get a textbook and learn the basics of the language. People are going to be a lot more willing to correct your work than the work of google translate.

Pounds should be ポンド, not 'lbs', inches should be インチ rather than trying to use the " shorthand that won't be understood in Japanese. (Metric units would be better anyway). 撮影 only means 'shoot' in the sense of 'shooting film'.

That's what stands out the most, but there's a lot of unnatural phrasings in there that might be 'wrong' or might just be 'weird', or just not what you meant... 心臓シャワー for example... 心臓 strictly refers to the physical organ of the heart, so showering someone with 心臓 sounds more look a scene from a horror movie than the cute attack that I suppose you were imagining...

i also added a description for akamon & all her digi-evos:

''her favorite food is fruit: apples, bananas, grapes, oranges''/''veg: carrots, brocolli, coliflower & cabbage'' - japanese: 好きな食べ物は果物です:りんご、バナナ、ブドウやオレンジ''/''野菜:にんじん、ブロッコリー、カリフラワーとキャベツ

''she likes other foods as well, but her fav food are those fruits/veg (same with pimon, rubimon, chipamon, usadramon & hanadramon)'' - japanese: 同様に他の食品が好き、しかし、好きな食べ物は(pimon、rubimon、chipamon、usadramonとhanadramonと同じ)、これらの果物や野菜です

(strangely enough, skullchipamon likes any other fruit, or any other food, so when she sees any of it, she calms down) - japanese: 不思議なことに、skullchipamonは、他の果物、または任意の他の食品が好きなので、それのいずれかを見たとき、落ち着き

she tends to be a bit shy & a bit of a crybaby, sometimes (the same with pimon, rubimon, chipamon, usadramon & hanadramon) - japanese: 時々、少し恥ずかしがりや泣き虫のビットになる傾向があります

(the same with pimon, rubimon, chipamon, usadramon and hanadramon) - japanese:(pimon、rubimon、chipamon、usadramonとhanadramonと同じ) not with skullchipamon - japanese: ないskullchipamonと

i know it's a bit late, but thankyou :)

sorry i'm late

chanmon: DSC00899.JPG

she's a fairy dog (japanese: yōsei no inu - 妖精の犬)
she digivolves/evolves into chisamon (japanese: digivolves into chisamon - chisamonに進化) - chisamon ni shinka)

chisamon: DSC00901(2).jpg

attack: bark breath - Juhi buresu - 樹皮ブレス

she closes her eyes, then yelps loudly, and the virabration hits the opponents - Sonogo, mewotojite ōgoe hoe-goe, oyobi shindō wa aite o hitto - その後、目を閉じて大声ほえ声、および振動は相手をヒット

she digivolves/evolves into komon (japanese: komon ni shinka - komonに進化)

komon: DSC00905(2).jpg

attacks:
howling stream - Sutāsutorīmu o hauringu - スターストリームをハウリング

she howls and then opens her mouth and a big breath of yellow fire comes out - Tōboe shite kara kuchi o aite, kiiro ho no ono ōkina iki ga dete kimasu - 遠吠えしてから口を開いて、黄色ほのおの大きな息が出てきます

she digivolves/evolves into shibamon (japanese: shibamon ni shinka - shibamonに進化)

shibamon: DSC00906 (2).jpg

attacks: inu claw scratch - 犬爪スクラッチ - Inu tsume sukuratchi

growling gaze - うなっ視線 - Unasshisen

her eyes glow light blue, which stuns the enemies - Me wa teki o kizetsu raitoburūgurō - 目は敵を気絶ライトブルーグロー

she digivolves/evolves into kodomon (japanese: kodomon ni shinka - kodomonに進化)

kodomon: DSC00919 (2).jpg

attacks: star blaster - スターブラスター - Sutāburasutā

she spins her tail in a circle, making the star on her tummy light up, then a stream of orange stars come out - Onaka no raitoappu ni hoshi o tsukuri, en no naka ni o o kaiten,-boshi no ato, sutorīmu ga dete kimasu - おなかのライトアップに星を作り、円の中に尾を回転、星の後、ストリームが出てきます

she digivolves/evolves into howlmon (japanese: howlmon ni shinka - howlmonに進化)

howlmon: DSC00914 (2).jpg

attacks: star headbutt - スターずつき - Sutā zutsuki
shooting star spiral blaster - シューティングスタースパイラルブラスター - Shūtingusutāsupairaruburasutā

her antennas flap up and down fast, then the spiral shines yellow and a strong yellow light in the shape of a spiral shoots out - Antena wa appufurappudaun hayaku, sonogo supairaru ga kiiro ni kagayaku to supairaru-jō no tsuyoi kiiro no hikari ga dete uchimasu - アンテナはアップフラップダウン速く、その後スパイラルが黄色に輝くとスパイラル状の強い黄色の光が出て撃ちます

pimon's attack description: heart bite: her teeth glow pink and then she bites the enemies - Ha wa pinku ni kagayaki, sonogo teki o kamimasu - 歯はピンクに輝き、その後敵をかみます

here's a updated version of my first post:

akamon: my_original_drawings_of_my_digivolution__2__edit_by_akarifan25-da8hyjb.jpg
baby form/Younen-ki
attack: bubble blow

her height is 6'' - Taka-sa wa 6-inchi - 高さは6 インチ
her weight is 5lbs - Jūryō wa 5-pondo - 重量は5ポンド

her favorite food is fruit: apples, bananas, grapes, oranges
she likes other foods as well, but her fav food are fruits (same with pimon, rubimon, chipamon, usadramon & hanadramon)

she tends to a little childish, sometimes (the same with pimon, rubimon, chipamon, usadramon & hanadramon), but still protects chanmon & co when she has to (she's her big sis, after all :))

pimon: my_original_drawings_of_my_digivolution__3__edit_2_by_akarifan25-da8l2px.jpg

in-training/baby 2 (Younen-ki)
attack: heart bite - - Kokoro hitokuchi - 心一口: her teeth glow pink and then she bites the enemies - Ha wa pinku ni kagayaki, sonogo teki o kamimasu - 歯はピンクに輝き、その後敵をかみます

her height is 2'0'' - Taka-sa wa 2' 0-inchi - 高さは2'0インチ
her weight is 6lbs - Jūryō wa 6-pondo - 重量は6ポンド

rubimon: my_original_drawings_of_my_digivolution__4__edit_by_akarifan25-da8hzgf.jpg

rookie/child(Seichou-ki),

attacks: heart arrow: Kokoro yajirushi - 心矢印 - she fires her arrow at her enemies and then the arrows multiply (japanese: Kasai wa teki de yajirushi, tsugini yajirushi wa, jōzan shimasu - 火災は敵で矢印、次に矢印は、乗算します),

heart blast: Kokoro bakuhatsu - 心爆発 - she lifts up her arms and then shoots a blast of hearts at her enemies (japanese: Appu ude mochiage, sonogo teki de kokoro no bakuhatsu o shūto - アップ腕持ち上げ、その後敵で心の爆発をシュート)

her height is 4'0'' - Taka-sa wa 4' 0-inchi - 高さは4'0インチ

her weight is 15lbs - Jūryō wa 15-pondo - 重量は15 ポンド

chipamon: my_original_drawings_of_my_digivolution__5__edit_2_by_akarifan25-da8l39f.jpg

champion/adult (Seijuku-ki),

attacks: heart beam: Kokoro bīmu - 心ビーム - a beam of pink light shoots out of her heart on her tummy at her enemies (japanese: Pinku no hikari no bīmu wa teki de onaka no kokoro no soto ni hanachimasu - ピンクの光のビームは敵でおなかの

her height is 10'1'' - Taka-sa wa 10' 1-inchi - 高さは10'1インチ
her weight is 20lbs - Jūryō wa 20-pondo - 重量は20ポンド

usadramon: 7___cibe2i3wkaenqgr_by_akarifan25-da20qoe.jpg
ultimate/Perfect (Kanzen-tai)

attacks:heart shower: Kokoro shawā - 心シャワー - showers of hearts shoot from both antenna ears (japanese: Kokoro no shawā wa ryōhō no antena mimi kara shūto shimasu - 心のシャワーは両方のアンテナ耳からシュートします)

heart wave (japanese: Kokoro no nami - 心の波: a light wave of hearts shoot from her body (japanese: Kokoro no hikari no nami ga karada kara satsuei shimasu - 心の光の波が身体から撮影します)

she's a fairy dragon (japanese: Yōsei no doragon - 妖精のドラゴン)

hanadramon: 8___cibgxpgxiaar0ds_by_akarifan25-da20qoi.jpg
mega/Ultimate (Kyuukyoku-tai)

attacks:

& heart tail tackle (japanese: Kokoro tērutakkuru - 心テールタックル): she rushes at her enemies, she turns her tail to them & hearts shoot out (japanese: Teki ni tosshin, sorera ni o o mawasu to kokoro ga dete uchimasu - 敵に突進、それらに尾を回すと心が出て撃ちます)

and akamon & co's twin:

chanmon: my_original_drawings_of_my_2nd_digivolution_line_1_by_akarifan25-da8l3xx.jpg
baby form/Younen-ki

attack: bubble blow (japanese: 酸の泡)

she's a data type (Dēta)
she digivolves/evolves into chisamon (japanese: digivolves into chisamon - chisamonに進化) - chisamon ni shinka)

chisamon: my_original_drawings_of_my_2nd_digivolution_line_2_by_akarifan25-da8l47l.jpg

she closes her eyes, then yelps loudly, and the virabration hits the opponents - Sonogo, mewotojite ōgoe hoe-goe, oyobi shindō wa aite o hitto - その後、目を閉じて大声ほえ声、および振動は相手をヒット

she's a data type (Dēta)

she's a fairy dog digimon, (japanese: Yōsei no inu - 妖精の犬)

komon: my_original_drawings_of_my_2nd_digivolution_line_3_by_akarifan25-da8l5dj.jpg

attacks: howling stream - Sutāsutorīmu o hauringu - スターストリームをハウリング
she howls and then opens her mouth and a big breath of yellow fire comes out - Tōboe shite kara kuchi o aite, kiiro ho no ono ōkina iki ga dete kimasu - 遠吠えしてから口を開いて、黄色ほのおの大きな息が出てきます

flaming headbutt - 燃えるずつき - Moeru zutsuki

she's a data type (Dēta)

she digivolves/evolves into shibamon (japanese: shibamon ni shinka - shibamonに進化)

she doesn't like getting picked on, like getting called ''mutt'' and all that, so when she hears that, she gets upset and uses flaming headbutt on whoever called her it - Subete no koto o zasshuken to yoba reru shutoku no yō ni,-jō pikkuappu shi eru yōna mono, sōsurutoki, okoru koto o kiki, sore o yoba reru dare ni moeruzu-tsuki o shiyō shite imasen. - すべてのことを雑種犬と呼ばれる取得のように、上ピックアップし得るようなもの、そうするとき、怒ることを聞き、それを呼ばれる誰に燃えるずつきを使用していません。

shibamon: my_original_drawings_of_my_2nd_digivolution_line_4_by_akarifan25-da8l6be.jpg

she's a data type (Dēta)

her eyes glow light blue, which stuns the enemies - Me wa teki o kizetsu raitoburūgurō - 目は敵を気絶ライトブルーグロー

kodomon:

she spins her tail in a circle, making the star on her tummy light up, then a stream of orange stars come out - Onaka no raitoappu ni hoshi o tsukuri, en no naka ni o o kaiten,-boshi no ato, sutorīmu ga dete kimasu - おなかのライトアップに星を作り、円の中に尾を回転、星の後、ストリームが出てきます

she's a data type (Dēta)

her height is 18'1'' - Taka-sa wa 18' 1-inchi - 高さは18'1インチ
her weight is 26lbs - Jūryō wa 26-pondo - 重量は26ポンド

& howlmon

shooting star spiral blaster - シューティングスタースパイラルブラスター
- Shūtingusutāsupairaruburasutā
her antennas flap up and down fast, then the spiral shines yellow and a strong yellow light in the shape of a spiral shoots out - Antena wa appufurappudaun hayaku, sonogo supairaru ga kiiro ni kagayaku to supairaru-jō no tsuyoi kiiro no hikari ga dete uchimasu - アンテナはアップフラップダウン速く、その後スパイラルが黄色に輝くとスパイラル状の強い黄色の光が出て撃ちます

she's a data type (Dēta)

her height is 23'1'' - Taka-sa wa 23' 1-inchi - 高さは23'1インチ
her weight is 30lbs - Jūryō wa 30-pondo - 重量は30ポンド

here's a updated version of my first post:

akamon: View attachment 23377
baby form/Younen-ki
attack: bubble blow

her favorite food is fruit: apples, bananas, grapes, oranges
she likes other foods as well, but her fav food are fruits (same with pimon, rubimon, chipamon, usadramon & hanadramon)

she tends to a little childish, sometimes (the same with pimon, rubimon, chipamon, usadramon & hanadramon), but still protects chanmon & co when she has to (she's her big sis, after all :))

pimon: View attachment 23378

attack: heart bite - - Kokoro hitokuchi - 心一口: her teeth glow pink and then she bites the enemies - Ha wa pinku ni kagayaki, sonogo teki o kamimasu - 歯はピンクに輝き、その後敵をかみます

rubimon: View attachment 23379

attacks: heart arrow: Kokoro yajirushi - 心矢印 - she fires her arrow at her enemies and then the arrows multiply (japanese: Kasai wa teki de yajirushi, tsugini yajirushi wa, jōzan shimasu - 火災は敵で矢印、次に矢印は、乗算します),

heart blast: Kokoro bakuhatsu - 心爆発 - she lifts up her arms and then shoots a blast of hearts at her enemies (japanese: Appu ude mochiage, sonogo teki de kokoro no bakuhatsu o shūto - アップ腕持ち上げ、その後敵で心の爆発をシュート)

chipamon: View attachment 23380

attacks: heart beam: Kokoro bīmu - 心ビーム - a beam of pink light shoots out of her heart on her tummy at her enemies (japanese: Pinku no hikari no bīmu wa teki de onaka no kokoro no soto ni hanachimasu - ピンクの光のビームは敵でおなかの

usadramon: View attachment 23381

attacks:heart shower: Kokoro shawā - 心シャワー - showers of hearts shoot from both antenna ears (japanese: Kokoro no shawā wa ryōhō no antena mimi kara shūto shimasu - 心のシャワーは両方のアンテナ耳からシュートします)

heart wave (japanese: Kokoro no nami - 心の波: a light wave of hearts shoot from her body (japanese: Kokoro no hikari no nami ga karada kara satsuei shimasu - 心の光の波が身体から撮影します)

hanadramon: View attachment 23382

attacks:

& heart tail tackle (japanese: Kokoro tērutakkuru - 心テールタックル): she rushes at her enemies, she turns her tail to them & hearts shoot out (japanese: Teki ni tosshin, sorera ni o o mawasu to kokoro ga dete uchimasu - 敵に突進、それらに尾を回すと心が出て撃ちます)

and akamon & co's twin:

chanmon: View attachment 23383
baby form/Younen-ki

attack: bubble blow (japanese: 酸の泡)

she's a data type (Dēta)

chisamon: View attachment 23384

she's a data type (Dēta)

komon: View attachment 23385

attacks: howling stream - Sutāsutorīmu o hauringu - スターストリームをハウリング

flaming headbutt - 燃えるずつき - Moeru zutsuki

she's a data type (Dēta)

she doesn't like getting picked on, like getting called ''mutt'' and all that, so when she hears that, she gets upset and uses flaming headbutt on whoever called her it - Subete no koto o zasshuken to yoba reru shutoku no yō ni,-jō pikkuappu shi eru yōna mono, sōsurutoki, okoru koto o kiki, sore o yoba reru dare ni moeruzu-tsuki o shiyō shite imasen. - すべてのことを雑種犬と呼ばれる取得のように、上ピックアップし得るようなもの、そうするとき、怒ることを聞き、それを呼ばれる誰に燃えるずつきを使用していません。

shibamon: View attachment 23386

she's a data type (Dēta)

kodomon:

she's a data type (Dēta)

her height is 18'1'' - Taka-sa wa 18' 1-inchi - 高さは18'1インチ
her weight is 26lbs - Jūryō wa 26-pondo - 重量は26ポンド

& howlmon

shooting star spiral blaster - シューティングスタースパイラルブラスター
- Shūtingusutāsupairaruburasutā

she's a data type (Dēta)

her height is 23'1'' - Taka-sa wa 23' 1-inchi - 高さは23'1インチ
her weight is 30lbs - Jūryō wa 30-pondo - 重量は30ポンド

kodomon: DSC00919 (2).jpg

& howlmon: DSC00914 (2).jpg

oops, i forgot to put the japanese for akamon's description:

her favorite food is fruit: apples, bananas, grapes, oranges - りんご、バナナ、ブドウ、オレンジ:好きな食べ物は果物です- Ringo, banana, budō, orenji: Sukinatabemono wa kudamonodesu

she likes other foods as well, but her fav food are fruits (same with pimon, rubimon, chipamon, usadramon & hanadramon) - 同様に他の食品が好き、しかし、のfav食べ物は果物です(pimon、rubimon、chipamon、usadramonとhanadramonと同じ)- Dōyō ni hoka no shokuhin ga suki, shikashi, no fav tabemono wa kudamonodesu (pimon, rubimon, chipamon, usadramon to hanadramon to onaji)

she tends to a little childish, sometimes (the same with pimon, rubimon, chipamon, usadramon & hanadramon), but still protects chanmon & co when she has to (she's her sis, after all) - 時々、少し幼稚な傾向にありますにあるとき(pimon、rubimon、chipamon、usadramonとhanadramonと同じ)、それでもchanmonを保護(彼女は彼女の姉は、すべての後に、です) - Tokidoki, sukoshi yōchina keikō ni arimasu ni aru toki (pimon, rubimon, chipamon, usadramon to hanadramon to onaji), soredemo chanmon o hogo (kanojo wa kanojo no ane wa, subete no nochi ni,desu)

Back
Top Bottom