What's new

DIE

hey thanks *~envy~* for offering... i didn't see your post in time ;_; i chose a not-so-good one because i have like 2 seconds to do it in. oh well. if i survive this round (i doubt i will) i'll consult you in the future

hey thanks *~envy~* for offering... i didn't see your post in time ;_; i chose a not-so-good one because i have like 2 seconds to do it in. oh well. if i survive this round (i doubt i will) i'll consult you in the future

lol okay no prob ;p
but i think the one booted is gonna be me >.< loads of 12th places for this round even if i found niya real cute....but well like we say in france " c'est le jeu ma pauvre lucette" XXD

anyway ...more die pics 😍
10az5-1.jpg
http://imageshack.us
dieosakajouhallphotoshogq2-1.jpg
gauzebandyarouzedai17sf4-1.jpg
tsumitobatsuar2-1.jpg
dietsumitobatsuai3-1.jpg
taiyounoaoxj7-1.jpg
002hc9-1.jpg
diemyakutetekw6-1.jpg
002vj0-1.jpg

here you go ^.^
sorry not that many pics but i have to work for my exams >.<
more next time ^^

HOW CAN YOU DO THAT?!?!?!?!
it's late at night, I ate a strawberry lollipop one minute ago and you post such pics????
I hope you know that you almost caused a heart attack^^
he looks sooo pretty with the red hair...I think no other man can look that sexy with that hair colour!!!!!!😍

lmao
HOW CAN YOU DO THAT?!?!?!?!
it's late at night, I ate a strawberry lollipop one minute ago and you post such pics????
mwahahahaha (<- evil laugh)
that's my secret XXDD

about the heart attack....dont do a real one 'kay? ^^°

and yeah the red hair is total hotness it's because of him i first did my red hair XD though all my hair wasn't red ^^

DirEnGreyDie021-1.jpg

New-ish Die picture..
die_baby-1.jpg

This is supposedly Die as a baby!
(I think I've posted this before, but it's cute enough to see a million times!)

ahh the DIE ... 😊

Attachments

• die_50.jpg
    die_50.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 167
  • die_72.jpg
    die_72.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 143
  • die_6.jpg
    die_6.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 118
Such gorgeous photos. Some girls at the die x kaoru comm at lj want to bring Genki back. I never got to see the site but it sure had tons of Die pictures. Hope they can bring it back, for the sake of Die's goodness.

Attachments

• 063nx1.jpg
    063nx1.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 132
  • 346018537.jpg
    346018537.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 125
  • dai64qd.jpg
    dai64qd.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 135
  • diegeil.jpg
    diegeil.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 152
yea i've never gotten to see genki... ;_; oh well...

sooooooooo... DIE'S BLOND. >_> well, strawberry blonde... i don't think this is the end of red at all, though...

*yet another one who never saw genki*

wait wait...what?!?!? blond???

I believe I may have missed something.

EDIT: Ok, just saw pictures from a link at the Diru thread. It's...not bad? Well, I don't hate it...but...*continues to miss the bright red hair*

;_;.....
Die's hair...it's gone.....all the bright and beautiful red hair..... T-T
whyy??????

loolll
okay i'm stopping now XD....still i liked die's hair better in red .... actually i'd rather he'd dyed it black cos that new colour is....weird....its not even really a colour....its well....i'll miss his red hair T^T i hope he'll re-dye it >.<

028yn8-1.jpg
47lv0-1.jpg
48qg3-1.jpg
024we6-1.jpg
029croppedtr2-1.jpg
credits to child prey from family values tour forum for the live pics

honestly...just...LOOK isn't there more die goodness with red hair?

Let's just say Diru has been making slightly misguided - make that absolutely terrible - hair choices lately.

Um...This too shall pass?

Seriously though, Toshiya needs to go back to blue-tinted black short hair (or the holy grail = how he had it in Macabre, short in the front but long as hell in the back), Kaoru needs to go back to pink/purple spiky things, Kyo needs to go back to shining blond hair (think 5 Ugly hair), and so does Shinya (I believe his hair is more...brownish? idk) and most importantly...

DIE'S HAIR MUST BE RED. BRIGHT. SHINY. REEEEEEEED. Red to match his guitar. Red to match fire. Red.

*Ahem*

Ok, sorry, I've held this hair rant in for too long :LOL:

Okay...I've given up, can't be mad at DaiDai, and really it's not too bad.

I miss his gorgeous red hair too 😭
HE HAS TO HAVE RED HAIR!!!!!!!!!...it's a fact like the sun rising up every morning...you can't just change it!!!!^^
well....it's not that bad hair, but I really hope he dyes it back
RED = DIE!!!!!!!!!!!
in honor of his hair-color I'll never say red again...I will use the word "Die" for the color from now on :p

ha ha blacksoul!! i forgot how funny you were!!!
and true i must agree...die NEEDS his red hair, little strips of red aren't going to cut it...
i bet he did it that way cuz he wants to slowly move out of that stage in his career...ya know go a little more edgy or something...

aww that was a lovely step back into the style of DIE....

besides....die is edgy on his own...even with red hair...in fact he's even more edgy with red hair...

....gasp!

maybe die is trying to be LESS EDGEY!!

hey hey ok i know this isn't the dir en grey thread but im already here

did ya'll knoiw that DEG is like the i think 7th greatest band in all the world?!
i find that truly amazing!!!

and its all thanks to die's red hair and awesome guitar solos..
(what i had to link it back to him somehow...)

I voted for them every single day that I could get to a computer!
I also saw Alice Nine on there...They should've at least gotten top 20.

I miss his red hair, but if he likes it that odd color..then we have to be okay with it.

yeah....i sae Arisu on there too....

and agreed...they should of broken top 20...

but i guess as long as he still has the red streaks...i won't complain

i mean as long as there is a little red its better then none.

thing i think there's no more red at all anymore >.<
but well as otaku623 we shouldn't complain and respect his choice ^^

okay i can go with that
as long as he still makeing great music and rocking on

i can't complain...
besides maybe it will come back...

lol ok I looked though like only two pages of this thread and I sware I nearly passed out like twice from all the sexyness in here!
I am going to be stuck in the whole entertainment section of this forum for the rest of my life I think...she it has so many of loves in it!
OMG I am such a huge DIE fan I just love him to bits, I went to the family values tour last year and I got to meet some of the band lol thank god DIE was not there I don't think I would have lasted long.
He is just such a sweet heart, I mean he super nice, and has the sweetest smile I have ever seen in my life. He loves to play jokes and just have fun!
And I love his hair...I am soo going to dye my hair bright red like that someday even if it is just for a little while...but I so want a look like DIE's.
lol not to mention I love the fact that his and mines birthday is like a day apart!
Me: December 19th
His: December 20th
lol I have always just though that was too cool. Does Die still have the Red/Black hair that he did from last year or is different? I hope its still a little red, red is just his color. I really hate it, its not as long as was before. But its not too bad.

no...
i think its all black now i believe...yes its sad, but we are all ok with it becasue its what HE wants...and we can't hate on what DIE thinks!

i went to the family values tour too!! and I got to meet DIE and Kyo!! ( i find myself lucky cuz i heard neither of them came out to greet the crowds much...so i'm SUPER lucky!!)

true die is really funny and has a super smile!! i got to shake his hand~~

Back
Top Bottom