What's new

Die=happily married?

lol
ahhhh... that; where you're getting confused.... yeah, i need to change it to make it more clear....
the pink hair's Yasuno from Kra 😊

hee hee, he's a kickass drumer....
i wish to kidnap him and make him my garden gnome 😊

there is a Kra thread lurking around some place....

yes yes, pinky's cute.

Ooooooooooooo, more to choose from, lol. but i won't touch him cos furan will hurt me.

no no i'll stick to me usuals, Toshi and izumi 😍 or really, any memeber of diru, kagrra, gazette, ect. the list goes on.

But i will have 1! and then i'll get miz D 1, lol

.... *taps fingers on desk*
Tochi.... you'll have to fight, but... him im ok with
*clears throught*
i'll pretend you didn't say the second name...

lol, an you dont need to worry about miz.... she plans on having 17.....

Yea... umm Gazette members are no touchy... Kaoru too... I have too much respect for him allow him to be owned/molested :eek:

:eek: molested? me? never! and don't worry, i'd never touch a friends guy/guys (pinkkiller) besides, im happy choosin one from dir en grey, they're all super cute 😍

but then, on myspace, there are cute japanese guys coming out me ears :) . no no, i would die happy if i could get me hands on toshi or the one i cannot name 😍 , in a non molesting kinda way though 👍

Oh I see... perhaps I will let you admire him a little closer than the other fangirls since your motives are not molestation. XDDD

.... i like the way you state it's pkk.......

Izumi isn't mine to hold away from others..... i don;t want him that way..... i... just..... for some unexplained reason.... get this huge urge to fight off people from trying to... 😌

yeah... and don't even try with Gazette..... pkk's evil like that..... *sulks*
(she wouln't even let me borrow Ruki fo like.... 5 seconds...... :()

pkk.... you err.... didn't mention ReS....
*nabs Mika while you're not loking*

wait... no, that'll make her mad and she'll take Ryo back.... *puts him back quietly*

Nooo... she never mentioned them. For future reference Rentrer en Soi is under my protection as well.

Even if I lent you Ruki you would die from the hot faces he makes after .000000000000000000001 seconds of getting him

I saw that... :eek: that's strike 2... one more and I take him back :eek:

...damn

heh.... yeah... i guess that's true...... damnit...

st.....strike 2?
when was strike 1?

furan said:
hee hee, he's a kickass drumer....
i wish to kidnap him and make him my garden gnome 😊

there is a Kra thread lurking around some place....
oo he is drummer? nice... ^^

Jo Rose said:
:eek: molested? me? never! and don't worry, i'd never touch a friends guy/guys (pinkkiller) besides, im happy choosin one from dir en grey, they're all super cute 😍

but then, on myspace, there are cute japanese guys coming out me ears :) . no no, i would die happy if i could get me hands on toshi or the one i cannot name 😍 , in a non molesting kinda way though 👍
lol

i would never molest a jrocker i respect greatly... when i say so i am joking ^^

mizerable_d said:
oo he is drummer? nice... ^^
hee hee YUP!
*huggls him*
there are some posts in te drummer thread... and more in the Kra thread ^.^

pinkkillerkisou said:
I think it's strike 2... :? Oh well I'll give the benefit of the doubt and say strike 1. :p

heh, my ploy worked *evil laugh*
cough*
er... i mean, thank you ^.^

.... 😌

mizerable_d said:
lol

i would never molest a jrocker i respect greatly... when i say so i am joking ^^
ditto... on acount 'a the fact that i'm scared of men :Relief:

What was that... what did you... ooooohhh look caaaaaandy. *forgets about what furan just admitted* Mmmm... *chews happily*

:) , i am a happy lady. don't worry, jo rose does not molest. 👍

And further more..............CANDY?!?!

no candy for the Izumi molester!
*huph*

o, wait you said you don't do that..... well.... ok..... *hands you some Taffy too...*

hee hee
coooooooooooool

*giggles to self* yarn.....

i still want Taffy.... i have no idea where you can get it round here tho....
there's only toffy... :(

LOL waw... the zoo :D:D

that's so cool

lol, ou know what i realised?
this has tuned into, like, the ultimate fangirl thread, lol... discussing who we're gunna marry them and such....

wait, no, we're talking about sneeking into their dressing rooms and posing as their long loas sisters or lynching reporters or getting them to nurse us better in the pretties thread.....

Back
Top Bottom