What's new

Die=happily married?

😎 TAFFY!, hey wait, wot does taffy taste like.

Yes yes furan, jo rose does NOT molest! *sigh* .

Ooooooooooooo, if i married izumi, or some1 very similar, i would be a very happy and lucky lady. he's soooooo sweet ::ducks for cover from furan:: please don't hurt me.

hee hee
it's... er... salty.... i think 😌

it's..... ok i guess.... seeing as you love Tochi more..... right *gives a look*

pluss.... you're aloud to say he's sweet.... cos... well he is...

... but bare inmide... behind that sweet demenor.... there's an evil EVIL man, lol
him and Nao... when left together.... it's like... they're plotting to take over the world or something......

and they're wrealing my Akii in with them! :(

really, the whole world. so we'll be Mr and Mrs world, ha ha ha ha ha ha, and we'll make curry together :)

[sarcasm]I know... and since Diru members are such honest guys and never like to lie in interviews or to people.[/sarcasm] :eek: Or maybe she forgot they love to lie.

I honest don't give half a **** about her super secret personal information. I don't care who Die dates... it's his ******* life. It's none of my business and I care not. 😏

Jo Rose said:
really, the whole world. so we'll be Mr and Mrs world, ha ha ha ha ha ha, and we'll make curry together :)
*panics*

ok... over load....
no.... no....

no.......

no......

you.... need.... to.... er...... slow down.....
it a very big turning point for me that i'm alowing this to continue (because i'm too much of a wuss to be mean) but..... please?

hey... i knew it was the Miyavi thread..... i was... er.... just testing you.... *cough*

hee hee, i'm loving the [sacrasm]..... very effective!
(i know it's lame me poiting it out, butwe've al come to expect that from me, ne? :p)

but, er... yeah last comment, veeery true...

he look a candle.....

Izumi..... married.....

...... no......

*cries*

Well it's true... it is none of my business.

Deep down all I want is for them to be happy. If they quit music today and all get married to lovely wives and have a buttload of babies with them and are truly happy, than I couldn't be happier for them. They've given me so much and I am grateful... I can't ask for anymore then they are willing to give. :)

furan said:
*sqweels like Nao when he sees a cockroach*

now you're just being mean....

😭

I'm sorry. don't worry, i won't marry izumi. I would marry toshi, but not izumi. i'll just continue to love him lots, and promise i won't say such things again cos i like u so much :valentine

pinkkillerkisou said:
Well it's true... it is none of my business.

Deep down all I want is for them to be happy. If they quit music today and all get married to lovely wives and have a buttload of babies with them and are truly happy, than I couldn't be happier for them. They've given me so much and I am grateful... I can't ask for anymore then they are willing to give. :)

i wanna but a stamp on your forhead..... i dunno why.... or give you a plack or something....
i have this sudden urge to do so....

jo rose said:
I'm sorry. don't worry, i won't marry izumi. I would marry toshi, but not izumi. i'll just continue to love him lots, and promise i won't say such things again cos i like u so much :valentine:

*sniffs*
awwww.....
that's so.....
you're so sweet...

damnit! this is why i can't be all agressive.... i get sucked into sweet and kindness too easily....... :eek:

haha!
well jo rose... i am going to whales in january, lol... but to sing at a friend's sister's wedding... sorry, i can't live with you U.U
😌

hee hee, and... um.... pkk, i think thanks would be an apropriate responce to that.... but i'm not really sure myself ^^;

i... dunno....☝
i confuse myself sometimes... ☝

☝ ☝ ☝ ☝ ☝
(XD)

lol, i said it cos... i really did have the urge to do such a thing... but why i really couldn't tell you ^^;

btw Furan, I love your new av!
*is trying to restrain from using bubble guys so much*

Back
Top Bottom