What's new

choose a game to live in for a day.

I'd pick "PONG" ! I'd be the little ball, slowly bouncing from left to right , right to left , bottom to top, top to bottom, left paddle to right paddle, right paddle to left paddle, slow and hypnotic and SOOOOO relaxing, ZZZzzzz.
Uncle Frank
😊
LOL :D

My first thought was to spend a day in a Ocarina of Time. But then I thought that you could have a lot of fun in one of the GTA games ;) Vice City had a great look so I'd probably take that one and go and see Tommy.

I'd live in Final Fantasy X cause it was the first FF game I played, besides you get to kill God in the game which is Yevon and not be threatened with going to hell! awesome!

the prince in prince of percia and squall in ff8 because he was so luky to have a gril friend look like léona.

Haha, the prince in prince of persia would be amazing. I'd probably have to be the dark prince though. That chain would be awesome... but I'd stay on a beach.

I didn't hear about it. What's going on in this game?

It's just a trippy game where you kill aliens, eat mushrooms, and there are lots of colours and sounds. And the soundtrack is also done by Crystal Method, whose music I like alot!

n2o_screen001-1.jpg

Mostly in Final Fantasy X or X-2, or even Kingdom Hearts, so I could fight alongside Sora, Donald, and Goofy!! :D

I would choose a very old game on the SNES called Terranigma, I would spend all day being Arc, sailing round the world, flying planes and fighting almost every type of baddie you can imagine. Great fun :)

Probably... Kyoko Minazuki from Rival Schools, she's intelligent, pretty, polite, a good fighter (I pwn anyone with her burning vigor attack :3) and she's a teacher/doctor :O Those are the two careers I'm aiming for.

Haha... Silent Hill would be a fun place to be in. Which game though? I'd be in number 4. I'd find a way out of that damn appartment!

Well, I'm only playing Animal Crossing right now, but it would be a strange game to live in for a day.. It might be fun to go after certain townspeople with that shovel though. XD

That is a hard one to choose....

I like Zelda Majora's mask alot.

I also liked Street Fighter and Ninja Gaiden.

To be continued....

I would choose Xenogears for sure... although mostly you don't feel it, only probably when you're nearing the end, but the sadness of such a decadent word truly is touching, FF VII is similar in atmosphere, but it cannot match that hopelessness Xenogears emits all the bloody time. Ahh it would have been a damn pleasure if i could go there, even for just a day, but hell, if i had the chance i'd live there regardeless of how many dangers there are.

Back
Top Bottom