What's new

Chances of getting into waseda faculty of science english program

snownsow

Registered
25 Nov 2021
hi, mostly i just need some reassurance haha. im a senior in highschool, gonna apply for wasedas comp sci program taught in english. i havent taken SAT yet but my practice scores are like 1340-1370, my gpa is around 4.2, and i have a bunch of AP scores in which ive passed all of them. i took a practice ACT once and got a 31, and im going to take the ACT with essay soon. so nothing is for certain, but im just scared that my "stats" wont be enough to get in. what are everybody elses scores? i feel like the program im applying to is kinda niche, so hopefully competitiveness is lowered....im also pretty good at japanese, been learning it for 5 years since i was 12, so maybe that will boost me. any advice is appreciated as i am kind of freaking out all the time! thanks

hi, mostly i just need some reassurance haha. im a senior in highschool, gonna apply for wasedas comp sci program taught in english. i havent taken SAT yet but my practice scores are like 1340-1370, my gpa is around 4.2, and i have a bunch of AP scores in which ive passed all of them. i took a practice ACT once and got a 31, and im going to take the ACT with essay soon. so nothing is for certain, but im just scared that my "stats" wont be enough to get in. what are everybody elses scores? i feel like the program im applying to is kinda niche, so hopefully competitiveness is lowered....im also pretty good at japanese, been learning it for 5 years since i was 12, so maybe that will boost me. any advice is appreciated as i am kind of freaking out all the time! thanks
Based on what you've said it sounds like you have a very good chance of getting in. Especially if you can learn grammar and the use of capitalization. But it's a science program so maybe no need. 😄

Back
Top Bottom