What's new

Can someone please translate this short episode summary

DranzerX13

Japanese Anime Fan!
26 Aug 2004
I'm looking for someone who could translate these 3 short Metal Fight Beyblade episode summaries for me. if anyone here does this for me, it is greatly appreciated.

17. The Silver Pegasus
白銀の天馬(ペガサス)
hakugin no tenba(Pegasasu)
Air date: 2009-7-26

ようやく古馬村へとたどり着いたケンタたち。そこで一行は、人のことばを話す犬の北斗(ホクト)と出会う。ケンタが北斗に銀河のことを尋ねていたころ、当の本人は村の背後にそびえる雪山へと向かっていた。

18. Green Hell
緑の地獄
midori no jigoku
Air date: 2009-8-02

雪山を下山し、ケンタたちと再会した銀河は、心機一転、竜牙(リュウガ)に挑むことを誓う。そんな彼を銀河の幼なじみの氷魔は"ベイの森"という遊び場へ連れ出す。

19. Taking the Tag Battle by storm!
タッグバトルを攻略せよ!
taggu batoru wo kouryaku seyo!
Air date: 2009-8-09

古馬村から戻り銀河たちのベイをメンテナンスしていたまどかは、4種類のパーツを交換することで、ベイのさまざまな性能を引き出せることに気づく。

I'm looking for someone who could translate these 3 short Metal Fight Beyblade episode summaries for me. if anyone here does this for me, it is greatly appreciated.

17. The Silver Pegasus
白銀の天馬(ペガサス)
hakugin no tenba(Pegasasu)
Air date: 2009-7-26

ようやく古馬村へとたどり着いたケンタたち。そこで一行は、人のことばを話す犬の北斗(ホクト)と出会う。ケンタが北斗に銀河のことを尋ねていたころ、当の本人は村の背後にそびえる雪山へと向かっていた。

18. Green Hell
緑の地獄
midori no jigoku
Air date: 2009-8-02

雪山を下山し、ケンタたちと再会した銀河は、心機一転、竜牙(リュウガ)に挑むことを誓う。そんな彼を銀河の幼なじみの氷魔は"ベイの森"という遊び場へ連れ出す。

19. Taking the Tag Battle by storm!
タッグバトルを攻略せよ!
taggu batoru wo kouryaku seyo!
Air date: 2009-8-09

古馬村から戻り銀河たちのベイをメンテナンスしていたまどかは、4種類のパーツを交換することで、ベイのさまざまな性能を引き出せることに気づく。

bayblade lol !

My son used to be big into Beyblade......when he was about nine.

OP......Standard operating procedure around here is "show us your best effort at doing it yourself and we'll help you". Nobody likes "do it for me while I sit here and wait". You've been a member of JREF for five years; you should have picked up on that by now. From what I can see, every post you have made (other than a self-introduction) has been of precisely this "do a translation for me" nature.

At the very least this doesn't belong in the "Learning Japanese" section, since it has nothing to do with learning Japanese. Perhaps we need a "Free Translations" section.

Last edited:
I agree. I don't mind helping someone out with the meaning of a sentence or two here and there, but the fact is translating is a skill. And quite honestly for me stuff like this with weird-*** names and stuff that I don't know who or what they are referring to is annoying to translate. Translators work for money, just like auto mechanics, hair dressers, plumbers etc.-and you should respect that. If you have been here for 5 years like Mike said, meaning you have at least been interested in Japan for that long, you could have taken some initiative and become quite capable of translating that yourself by now.

Or at least build up a little interpersonal relationship goodness by having some interaction with us beyond just dropping in only when you want total strangers to do something for you for free. People are much more tolerant of doing things for folks they feel at least a small connection with.

You treat us like the equivalent of a linguistic booty call.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom