What's new

Jeremy Burby

Registered
2 Dec 2020
I am trying to see if a business by the name of PNE Equipments Limited ( address 3-3-5 Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka, Japan) is a real entity. They are looking to do business here in the U.S. however after trying to look them up I can find a basic website but nothing else. Can anyone help with verifying this a real legitimate company?

Hi Jeremy, welcome to the forum!

Their website lacks all the basics. Their product range is a hotchpotch of machinery with Chinese names but without technical details and specifications. Their address is the company headquarters of Daiwa House in Osaka. No exec profiles, career page, terms page, all 404s.

The database of the National Tax Authority has no info on them, either.

I'd say tread carefully.

Thank you for the information. I was thinking what you verified, but wanted to be sure I did not miss something.

I am not sure whether they are the same company:

PNE INDUSTRIES LTD is located in Singapore and is part of the Lighting Equipment Manufacturing Industry. PNE INDUSTRIES LTD has 500 total employees across all of its locations and generates $74.12 million in sales (USD). There are 6 companies in the PNE INDUSTRIES LTD corporate family.

They seem to be a legitimate operation:

Try contacting them to see if that alleged Osaka branch is legitimate.

I am trying to see if a business by the name of PNE Equipments Limited ( address 3-3-5 Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka, Japan) is a real entity. They are looking to do business here in the U.S. however after trying to look them up I can find a basic website but nothing else. Can anyone help with verifying this a real legitimate company?
Jeremy, I received the same. It has gone so far as forwarding a draft engagement. Did you find out any more about the company?
Michele

Jeremy, I received the same. It has gone so far as forwarding a draft engagement. Did you find out any more about the company?
Michele
The Singapore company is legitimate but their annual report on the Singapore Exchange site says nothing about operations in Japan.

If their recruitment of you is via a spam email then it's certainly not legitimate.

I have had further communication with them. Although they have decided to opt for a different direction than my practice, I would look into it again if given the opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom