What's new

Bush is really stupid...

Monica not only gave her skirt

@Doc: i like the truth in your signature,

and to bring it back at Rock's point,
Bruessel welcomed monsieur today, inside the forum.

outside? T.A.Z.' s all over.

Ma Cherie said:
I don't know what man is thinking about quite honestly.
Probably whether or not he should nuke North Korea.

myjp said:
@Doc: i like the truth in your signature
Thanks. :) It was either that one or "To look upon the act of killing with complete indifference is to reach the point at which there are no more barriers left to cross." - The Psychology of the Assassin

Doc

Last edited:
TwistedMac said:
I would like to know what an assassian is though :p

You know, you could have just PMed me about the mistake instead of being an *** about it. :eek: BTW your villiage called, they're missing their idiot. :p

Doc

don't worry, I'm here, it can just be hard to find my cardboard box since the kids keep moving it around.

Oh, and it's "village" :D

1 4 each =>2-2

D assassin would have given it 2 both of em.
good job Doc. 👍

once he was called kozure okami-lone wolf &cub.
hence time course many grown up cubs are around -
but Daigoro is missing anyway.

Don't think this video smacks of stupidity just arrogance. His has proved this on many an occasion, but he has also proved his lack of smarts on many an occasion. Well at least he can't run again. BTW their appears to be a lot of anit-bush on this forum. If this is so, how come he won? Surely the American members should represent the way the vote went, an almost 50/50 split? Just curious :?

There used to be strange stories about the quality of randomness.
How many people were not home to pick up their mail?
These are just rumors by the way from a third world country kiosk keeper... :smoke:
I usually dislike slander.

Mycernius said:
Don't think this video smacks of stupidity just arrogance. His has proved this on many an occasion, but he has also proved his lack of smarts on many an occasion. Well at least he can't run again. BTW their appears to be a lot of anit-bush on this forum. If this is so, how come he won? Surely the American members should represent the way the vote went, an almost 50/50 split? Just curious :?

There are still a large number of Americans that support Bush. Although I consider myself to be more of a conservative, I don't support him as a president. I don't think he understands what it means to be president. All of the things Bush has done thus for (i.e. the war in Iraq) he didn't fully understand the consequences. I'm not saying he didn't understand there would be causalties, I'm only saying that he was only thinking about going after Saddam Hussein and removing him from power. And believing he had done something good. But did he think about what our allies would think? Did he think about how going to Iraq would damage our relations with other nations? What about the economic factors? There is more to being president than removing a dictator and thinking you've done the world a favor. 😌

Bush is a monkey

but sadly, the results of the election tells me that,
atleast half of the American population wants a monkey to run their country and to police the world.

Bush... mmm what to say about bush...

he is stupid ( his death pay for his education so he could pass the test, while this guy have an iq of probably 100 ( wich i think is verry low for a president,,,, anybody know his iq?? geus that wont come out to the press hehe)

he is a fellon ( he did driving with alcohol, using drugs, got arrested 3 times.... who cares about Bill clinton using a sigar.... to have a presedent who got jailed 3 times..... wwwaa are the crazy....)

lots of more about bush to talk.... but i geus thats some waist of energie, because he is just not SOOO interresting if you ask me... Dumb Dumb....

(mmm I love Micheal moore ( even not 100% is right))

Greetings Baka dUtch

Back
Top Bottom